The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

BG Ques post update.

HEBREWHAMMERRR
HEBREWHAMMERRR
✭✭✭✭✭
Apparently they rolled on a patch that was supposed to address BG que times. I finally decided to come back and hopefully play the one gamemode I actually enjoy in ESO that’s been basically broken since it’s release in Morrowind. ZOS, your solo que times are still an absolute joke, 30 minutes in and I have no que pop. I played horse simulator cyrodill for 2-3 years. I no longer find your catering to a zerg mentality in group play to be fun while constantly killing 1vX.

BGs are the one ounce of fun I have left in your game. HOW is it possible that queing for a battleground still takes this long. I don’t have the time or patience to wait for this, in game matchmaking has been a thing for so long, why is this such a tall task for you all to address?! Arenas and BGs in WoW were such a simple system, even in high MMR, you could still get games faster than this. I have pretty much lost all patience and shelved this game until you can figure out how to fix the basics.

It’s so disappointing as a day one player but there’s just better, functioning games that have been released that don’t require me to wait up to an hour to play a single game.

It’s a laughable when I type all this out basically parroting what I’ve said for the last 2+ years. I’ve lost hope.
Edited by HEBREWHAMMERRR on December 3, 2019 10:51PM
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zos doesnt care about a pvp part of the game so they will never fix it. you should adapt to this condition or leave. i think they will be glad to rid off from pvpers and remove cyro/bgs to decrease server load :blush: