The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

miniature Snow Globe Home Crown Exclusive ?

Dread_Viking
Dread_Viking
✭✭✭✭
so is the miniature Snow Globe Home Crown Exclusive ? i rely hope it is not since i just get the crowns from eso+ i can never get the event homes so i hope for ones we can get it for gold
Don't worry girl I'm a Sorcerer, i got my Hardened Ward for protection
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so is the miniature Snow Globe Home Crown Exclusive ? i rely hope it is not since i just get the crowns from eso+ i can never get the event homes so i hope for ones we can get it for gold

It was Crowns exclusive in 2018. I doubt there is any chance to see it available for gold too.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prob. Watchdog has the correct answer. No reason to expect it to change.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately yes. Even more unfortunate when the Witchmother's Coven Cottage was available for both.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭
    Mind you I was pleasantly surprised with the price, 4200 crowns unfurnished if I remember correctly. If you don't mind a bit claustrophobic sky that price to slots ratio is really good.
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunterka71 wrote: »
    Mind you I was pleasantly surprised with the price, 4200 crowns unfurnished if I remember correctly. If you don't mind a bit claustrophobic sky that price to slots ratio is really good.

This house is essentially a Medium sized home with a Large home slots count.

I am glad I bought it. I like it. :)
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Honestly, even the furnished version is a pretty decent deal when you consider all the Imperial furnishings (crown only) that comes with it. Those add up fast individually.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »

Honestly, even the furnished version is a pretty decent deal when you consider all the Imperial furnishings (crown only) that comes with it. Those add up fast individually.

It's even (just about) worth it for the paintings alone.

I didn't really want most of the Imperial furnishings, but I did want them.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Watchdog wrote: »

I like it, too.

If it had a room half way up the tower (as it looks like it does, from the outside) and 700 slots, it would be even better, though.
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »

I like it, too.

If it had a room half way up the tower (as it looks like it does, from the outside) and 700 slots, it would be even better, though.

And it would have cost 14,000 Crown unfurnished... :/
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »

I like it, too.

And it would have cost 14,000 Crown unfurnished... :/

Probably not, to be fair.

It would still only be a small Large sized home (way smaller than Hunding's for example), even with a room in the tower; just with a Manor/Notable sized furnishing limit.

It would probably have only added another 1.5K Crowns onto it.