The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A question about Enchanted Snow Globe House

JohnKato
JohnKato
✭✭
I wanted to ask about this limited time home. Do you teleport directly into this house when you fast travel, or you fast travel to a tent with a snow globe, and then have to press it every time you want to enter the house in the snow globe?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It works just like any other house, @JohnKato.

Meaning you teleport directly when clicking the ‘house’ icon.

Alternatively, if you’re already in the zone, just walk there and “enter” like any other house front door.

I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised that some players might be too lazy for that one extra button or mouse click when making their housing purchase decisions.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on December 2, 2019 9:42PM
  • JohnKato
    JohnKato
    ✭✭

Alternatively, if you’re already in the zone, just walk there and “enter” like any other house front door.

I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised that some players might be too lazy for that one extra button or mouse click when making their housing purchase decisions.

I'm not lazy. The house in not available yet, so I can't check myself. That's why I asked here. Nevertheless, thank you for your explanation.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That lazy quote feels quite hostile, Tale. It might have nothing to do with laziness but rather someone might be hoping that they can pretend the house isn't in a snow globe at all. It's a lovely house and one of the few with a snowy exterior. The red dome is rather ugh to me but if you don't look up too much it might be okay. However, if you had to do the whole gimmicky "enter the snowglobe" thing, that'd kill any sense of denial someone was trying to maintain.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS