The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Finder not working

oregonrob
oregonrob
✭✭✭
Yesterday I was able to get into Guild Finder with no problems. Today it just shows "refreshing search". The only parameter I have used is the on that looks for a trading guild. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @oregonrob

Have you loaded any add-ons before this started to happen?

Try turning off any add-ons you may be using to see if the guild finder will start finding guilds.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • oregonrob
    oregonrob
    ✭✭✭
    I uninstalled all my add ons and still the infinite refreshing results notice.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As an update, we are aware of this issue with the Guild Finder and a fix is being worked on. For the time being we recommend making your search criteria as specific as possible. The issue you're experiencing will happen when search criteria is broad and the corresponding results are extremely high.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rayheena
    Rayheena
    Soul Shriven
    Good afternoon,

Can you please provide an update on the PC/NA Guild Finder. I have tried making my search "as specific as possible" and no matter how much or how little criteria I include in my search all I get is the "Refreshing results" message.

Any ideas on how much longer the Guild Finder will be down for?

Thank you!
  • Czinczar
    Czinczar
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, whatever the search criteria, doesnt work. I suppose we will have to wait patch maintenance..