The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Activity Finder state: Still broken post 5.2.10

itsfatbass
itsfatbass
✭✭✭✭✭
itsfatbass wrote: »
@ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_GinaBruno

Just an fyi, the activity finder is still very broken even after the patch on 11/25.

It is unclear from your message whether you believe todays "patch" corrected the issue but it seems like its actually even worse. All the usual issues compounded with ready check bugs, fully formed groups unable to queue, and BG's never filling the roster fully.

Also unable to leave the queue once queued with fully formed group (we were gonna try to requeue). We had to disband. Friend earlier was soloing queuing for random normal dungeon as tank role and it never popped after waiting over an hour he says. I am currently testing the solo queue as both tank AND healer for random normal and it has been 20 minutes with nothing. Same issues, rinse and repeat.
~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As you can see here I was tank role it was a random normal and was close to 10 minutes without the ready check ever popping up. This same result had happened on my healer 30 minutes prior. You can also see that I am unable to abandon the queue once in. The only way to leave is for me to log off.

~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Additionally, while I was stuck in queue unable to leave I invited another player to group and it KEPT me in the queue and I still could not abandon...

Each player in the group was left being stuck in a queue they could not get out of, even if leaving group, joining a new one etc etc. They could ONLY log off to truly leave the queue. We now have a FULLY Formed group all players stuck in a ghost queue... without a single ready check popping
    Edited by itsfatbass on November 25, 2019 7:53PM
  • Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the exact same issues today.
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not to be rude, but it's starting to get annoying with all the complaints about things ZOS has already communicated. They are still working on it.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/503224/activity-finder-server-performance-update
    EU PC
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vildebill wrote: »
    Not to be rude, but it's starting to get annoying with all the complaints about things ZOS has already communicated. They are still working on it.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/503224/activity-finder-server-performance-update

If you'd closely pay attention to the dates and times posted, this was made AFTER the post you linked. And if you'd also read more closely, you'll notice they gave NO indication in that post of what they're actually doing going forward but ALSO seemingly indicated their impressions that the patch on the 25th actually fixed anything. It did not, only made worse. So please before commenting fluff, get your facts and dates straight.

And also quit defending a system they've been promising to fix since 2015...
    Edited by itsfatbass on November 29, 2019 8:20PM
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They're been 'working on it' for the last year dude. Last years undaunted event was a complete car-crash all-out disaster. "We are looking into fixing it, and promise to never hold another event featuring the activity finder again until it is fixed". LOL.
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If you'd closely pay attention to the dates and times posted, this was made AFTER the post you linked. And if you'd also read more closely, you'll notice they gave NO indication in that post of what they're actually doing going forward but ALSO seemingly indicated their impressions that the patch on the 25th actually fixed anything. It did not, only made worse. So please before commenting fluff, get your facts and dates straight.

If you would actually read what they wrote, they wrote that they weren't done just yet with the fixes, that they will do more to fix what's broken. I'm neither commenting fluff nor defending anything, I'm presenting the facts that you obviously aren't able to take in yourself.

They're been 'working on it' for the last year dude. Last years undaunted event was a complete car-crash all-out disaster. "We are looking into fixing it, and promise to never hold another event featuring the activity finder again until it is fixed". LOL.

Yeah, they wrote that the implementation was bad, and that they are trying to fix it. And they rewrote the whole thing because of that event you are referring to. Do you live in the past? :P
    EU PC
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you would actually read what they wrote, they wrote that they weren't done just yet with the fixes, that they will do more to fix what's broken. I'm neither commenting fluff nor defending anything, I'm presenting the facts that you obviously aren't able to take in yourself.

Yeah, they wrote that the implementation was bad, and that they are trying to fix it. And they rewrote the whole thing because of that event you are referring to. Do you live in the past? :P

DUDE quit defending ZOS. They have ZERO excuses and are INDEFENSIBLE at this point in time. They have been promising to fix the activity finder and a SLEW of other things since 2015. Go post on reddit cause your cesspool comments on my post are ridiculous.
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

DUDE quit defending ZOS. They have ZERO excuses and are INDEFENSIBLE at this point in time. They have been promising to fix the activity finder and a SLEW of other things since 2015. Go post on reddit cause your cesspool comments on my post are ridiculous.
    Again, what have I defended? I am just presenting facts.
    EU PC
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings,

Just a reminder to keep the thread on topic and constructive.
    Staff Post
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Again, what have I defended? I am just presenting facts.

"Facts" LOLOL. C'mon. The only fact here is that ZOS has no idea what they're doing and their public statements are misleading and vague.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something is wrong when a tank and a dps grouped together cannot get in a dungeon via group finder. After and hour of being in que and re queing we gave up.
    Edited by phileunderx2 on December 3, 2019 12:35AM