The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

HELLO ZOS? Fix the dam BG quee

nckg84
nckg84
✭✭✭
Stop wasting your customers time by placing them in a load screen for 5 minutes or 5 minutes in a non starting bg. Or in a bg that dont have enough players so you get the deserted penalty.

Que systems have been done since the 90's these bugs should not happen. It is just completly ruining the pvp experience.
  • Asys
    Asys
    ✭✭✭✭
    im with you. but they dont give a flying *** about it, if they did, it would have been fixed
    I need TP for my ***!
  • sMuggle
    sMuggle
    ✭✭✭
    The 5mins time out when it doesn't find full groups hasn't worked at all since patch. The BG queues have been worse and worse since the patched in a fix.
  • ivanakamarkus
    ivanakamarkus
    ✭✭✭
    same
  • SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had time to search the forums, read a few posts, find this thread, log-in and comment while my BG was queuing. Then I hard quit the game, because it is never going to load and I'm wasting a 150% XP scroll with the 5 minute => possibly infinite loading screen.

What I don't get: a decent part of the recent balance passes seem to be somewhat targeted at PvP audiences but PvP remains crippled by bugs.
  • nckg84
    nckg84
    ✭✭✭
    First BG quee as solo today. 5 min in load screen and can't start a bg. Another 5 min wasted and i don't even dare to quee again as it will just be load screens.
  • nckg84
    nckg84
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober
    Can someone please let us know if you are aware of these issues. It is now getting ridicilous. Solo queing is impossible.
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost a month of this!! *** you ZOS, you are pieces of ***!
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost a month of this!! *** you ZOS, you are pieces of ***!

Month? Group finder for bgs never worked good, its ongoing since bgs were added in Morrowind, 2.5 year ago...
    nckg84 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober
    Can someone please let us know if you are aware of these issues. It is now getting ridicilous. Solo queing is impossible.

They are very well aware of the issue. Just either unable or unwilling to finally resolve it.