Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Display Stands Showcast!

Dirtybyrd
Dirtybyrd
✭✭✭✭
What are good for display stands and if you can show a picture please do. I have used something's but can't find what I am really looking for if it's out there
whUe0k8.png And it is to small for what not's
luqAQem.png
zYPsrZj.png
Edited by Dirtybyrd on November 28, 2019 11:42AM
Dirtybyrd
  • Marcusorion1
    Marcusorion1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Check out the following site :

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/furnishings-table/

You can search for items and see images of them as well as a scale image with the character beside the item - very useful site for housing enthusiasts
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dirtybyrd wrote: »
    What are good for display stands and if you can show a picture please do. I have used something's but can't find what I am really looking for if it's out there.
    It could help you decide if you narrow down your search by size and style. :smile: For example are you looking for large stone pedestals to display things, or just some small wooden stands of some kind that blend in with your other furniture, or glass display stands, etc.?

- There aren't that many glass display cases for example (5 Summerset ones in a good variety of shapes, and 1 from Craglorn), so you can easily pick one but these are limited in height so they may not fit your items.
    display_case_exhibit.jpg
    - There are some good stone Alinor, Imperial and Luxury pedestals (they can fit taller items than the glass cases) but maybe these don't go with the style of your build.
    alinor_display_stand_marble_wide.jpg
    - There are flat-surfaced furniture in a huge variety of styles, check under Nightstands, Tea Tables, Sacred Pieces, there's a good chance you can find a display-worthy item that fits in with your current decor.
    redoran_sideboard_display.jpg
    high_elf_end_table_verdant.jpg
    - There are many larger objects such as Plinths or flat-topped Pillars that you can use to display items that don't fit onto the smaller display furniture
    daedric_sarcophagus_sealed.jpg
    - You can also just improvise by making something custom such as combining shelves and other flat things to get the perfect surface that you want, or by simply repurposing a different item. (For example I took the lazy and cheap approach, and instead of buying expensive Daedric pedestals, I just flipped a bunch of Daedric Thrones against a wall in a downward L-shape so they look like Daedric mini shelfs/stands - perfect for my Daedric Statuette collection. :tongue:)
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for something I can add multiple items on
    Edited by Dirtybyrd on December 1, 2019 12:59PM
    Dirtybyrd
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without knowing anything about the multiple items you want to display, it's difficult to help you.
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    Without knowing anything about the multiple items you want to display, it's difficult to help you.

Something we can place small items on like in this picture but with bigger spots and thank you all for the info
    bammXzF.png
    Dirtybyrd
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »

Yes sir!! that is what I was looking for! :)
    Thank you
    Dirtybyrd