The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lazy or just... too lazy??

Owondyah
Owondyah
✭✭✭
Why the hell is there only ONE battlemaster NPC in ENTIRE WORLD and it's located in Morrowind... ?

How about doing something nice and putting battlemaster npc in each faction capital, at the very least?

Pls tell me I'm wrong, but after I left morrowind and went to progress in story quests, my pvp quest marker still shows morrowind npc as one to go back to ?!
  • nryerson1025
    nryerson1025
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're wrong
  • Owondyah
    Owondyah
    ✭✭✭
    EPIC!
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a battlemaster in each alliance starting city and one in each Chapter area....

Perhaps too lazy to explore?
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Owondyah wrote: »
    Why the hell is there only ONE battlemaster NPC in ENTIRE WORLD and it's located in Morrowind... ?

How about doing something nice and putting battlemaster npc in each faction capital, at the very least?

Pls tell me I'm wrong, but after I left morrowind and went to progress in story quests, my pvp quest marker still shows morrowind npc as one to go back to ?!

And why that agreesive disrespectful stance?

Is it hard to start a thread like:

"Hello, I have a noob question, can please someone tell me the locatons of battlemaster NPCs?"

Lazy this, Dev sucks, do something nice... Bah.
    Edited by RefLiberty on November 30, 2019 8:02PM
  • Path
    Path
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's a battlemaster?
    Thinking the enemy I run fast and far away from.

(Total PVE wimp here but I do adore the flutterbyes.)
    Fairy Tales Really Do Come True...Kinda.
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Path wrote: »
    What's a battlemaster?
    Thinking the enemy I run fast and far away from.

(Total PVE wimp here but I do adore the flutterbyes.)

NPC for battleground quests
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Um. There are Battlemasters in Glenumbra, Auridon, Stomefalls, Alinor, and Rimmen. Not sure what you’re so worked up about.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

Um. There are Battlemasters in Glenumbra, Auridon, Stomefalls, Alinor, and Rimmen. Not sure what you’re so worked up about.

Not to mention Vivec City - the OG Battlemaster.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do your HOMEWORK before staying things AS YOUR WRONG HERE there already is 1 in each of the places you aint looked
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Right. I didn’t mention the one in Vivec City since the OP already knew about him, and claimed it was the only one.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Right. I didn’t mention the one in Vivec City since the OP already knew about him, and claimed it was the only one.

Oh I thought he was referring to another lol.
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first one I saw was outside Davon's Watch. Just take a look on the map, it helps to find a lot of things. :wink:
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    may your thread title forever haunt you :#
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Owondyah
    Owondyah
    ✭✭✭
    I just came to see how much hate I've received....

... and oh boi, I deserved it :smiley::smiley:
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just came to see how much hate I've received....

... and oh boi, I deserved it :smiley::smiley:

please @Owondyah ...you must not have read too many of those dumbest mistakes I've made in eso threads...we've all made our share of mistakes in the game...

heck, took me about 5 or 6 matches of chaos ball before I was even able to pick up that stupid thing...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is so full of IRONy, i though i mistakenly taken my newbie on a blacksmith survey.