The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 11 and Repair issues

HappyHaunt
HappyHaunt
✭✭✭
I haven't played for a long time but wanted to come back; so updated the game today (did get one error but it resumed normally after launcher restart). But after the update I now get Error 11 when hitting play. I've tried uninstalling the launcher and reinstalling it; didn't work. Neither did restarting my laptop... and running a repair makes it verify normally once, then do some quick downloads... verify again with it at 0mbs but % goes up normally, and then (currently letting it run as I can't do anything else right now) seems to be downloading the full sized game again?

I really don't want to have to download the whole game anytime I need to repair... this is going to take a while; what if I get an error? Will it have to do it all again? I really want to buy Elsywer... but I don't see the point of buying it if I can't get on and any time I have to repair it will takes hours. Already resubscribed to Plus as well. ._.

And yes it actually says 'Repairing' on the drop down menu even though its seemingly just downloading the entire game again...

Recently switched to Xbox EU server.
Main: Dusk Dyzmal - Dunmer - Necromancer - Pact
  • HappyHaunt
    HappyHaunt
    ✭✭✭
    Decided to uninstall and now reinstalling... takes a long time but if the repair will take the same amount of time (maybe even longer) might as well do a fresh install.

Really hope I can get back on the game soon. Really been missing it recently.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @HappyHaunt

Please let us know whether reinstalling helps resolve Error 11 in the ESO launcher.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • HappyHaunt
    HappyHaunt
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @HappyHaunt

Please let us know whether reinstalling helps resolve Error 11 in the ESO launcher.

Yeah it did. I wonder if it was because I hadn't updated it in a long time and it really just needed a fresh install? In any case I then started getting Error 200, but eventually got it working. Should be okay now I think.