The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

May we please have the ability to decon rando furniture for mats?

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Because sometimes, that one-off green quality table is just simply more useful as a bottle of pitch.
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please! I would love to see that added to the game.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this idea as well.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the one hand, I'd like that bottle of pitch. On the other hand, I have gotten very good deals on second hand furniture because we can't decompose the stuff. I have went to furniture sales from people that are like "turns out I didn't want this stuff but maybe you will" and enjoyed myself.

It would be kinda sad to see that aspect of furniture go.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on November 30, 2019 9:57PM
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suggested this when furnishing was new, never got any further than that.
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    That would be great. Or maybe a furniture trader that we can sell unwanted items or trade them for a different style, like, an Alinor style bed for a Telvanni bed.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Excellent idea.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great idea but won't happen.
    Unfortunately ZOS see housing only as a tool to create grind and create opportunity for gross over-monetization. Pity really, because it has great potential and could help sustain a healthy player base in game.
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    Storage wars eso edition

any way yes this (furniture decon not the show) really does seem like it should be in the game please.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Im down