The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Unquiet Dead - Inner Sanctum Ward Bug

EnderKafai
EnderKafai
Soul Shriven
Was doing this quest, and everything was going well, collecting the 3 different items, "Milky Rock","Glowing Vial" and "Old Skull". Then when I entered the Inner Sanctum, hoping to place the items onto the altars, I am unable to place it on any of them.vindifpj2csn.jpg
x26wkqtwb8bq.jpg
knug3wz1ffi0.jpg
wigtvzenkmzt.jpg

I've already abandoned and reset it once, doing the whole process again, but I still receive the same result.
  • soyun
    soyun
    Soul Shriven
    I 'm having the same problem, did you get it solved? If so, how? Thanks.
  • Lecter
    Lecter
    Soul Shriven
    I had same problem. I was in a two person group. I had done one of the flames but the other two kept saying goodbye to me.

My friend got no bug tho, We tried disbanded and regrouped, and shared quest. I was able to go into the chamber but no use. I was not able to trigger the next step became the quest was stuck at the “reinforce inner sanctum “

Kinda long quest and didn t know what to do about it.
    Edited by Lecter on March 6, 2019 2:58AM
  • Linda535
    Linda535
    Soul Shriven
    Well, this is more awesomeness. Totally no help with the exact same issue after two years of reports on different sites. So far, I'm particularly unimpressed by the support with this game, especially considering its cost to players. Ok if everything is working fine, but once something goes sideways, you're screwed.
    I've reloaded the UI, logged out, quit game, changed characters, unloaded all addons. The only thing I noticed was when another player came through, after he left, I did get an option to place the item on the Lord's altar. However as soon as I alt-tabbed to find the correct item to place and came back to the game, there was no longer anything but the info and Goodbye.
    What does it take to get help with this game?
  • Linda535
    Linda535
    Soul Shriven
    Well, my sister got on my account to help and hopefully this MAY help others. ESO has managed to make this quest so that
    YOU HAVE TO ANGLE YOUR CAMERA SPECIFICALLY TOWARD THE "PLACE THE ITEM" AREA,
    or you will only get the info and GOODBYE.