Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Discontinued] - Alith [EU-PC] PvE-Social-Casual-Mature Guild

Belazarus
Belazarus
✭✭✭
header.png
Greetings everyone!

Alith is a hugely successful, mature, casual PvE guild in its 6th year. Originally formed at the launch of Aion, we moved to Tera, capping out our membership on both MMO’s until the advent of ESO was announced. Being huge Elder Scrolls fans, we took the difficult decision to migrate to ESO from Tera, despite the Tera community being very active and having developed a very loyal and close bond. Fortunately, many of our great members moved with us and so here we are in ESO (EU) today.

We’ve been building a very strong membership base in ESO since before launch and we’re a multi-cultural, English speaking PvE guild that prides itself on a very mature & respectful membership base, social, fun loving atmosphere with the belief that MMO’s are only played to be enjoyed. We strongly discourage drama and conflict and never dictate play times, play styles or pressure to run events and raids.

Our current membership is stable at our self-imposed cap of 400 active members; we always have around 80 members online and 100+ at peak playing times. Our website and forum are extremely active, Ventrilo well used and our Facebook group provides an added dimension to our community feel.

We run regular social events, dungeons and raids (both PvE and PvP), all of which are advertised in our event calendar. In addition, we have a very successful academy which provides dungeon and trial mentoring for 1st timers in a very relaxed and friendly, non-pressured environment. We recognise all too well how daunting going on that 1st run can be or entering the Arena or Sanctum for the first time, this is why we run the academy and our members love the fact they are supported all the way, expertly explained all the mechanics and can just relax without fear of failure.

We have a very stable and experienced team of 9 officers, the guild leader and deputy leader being originals from Aion. We’ve been able to draw from all our experience over the years and are very proud of the guild we have today in which our members go that extra mile to help one another.

If Alith sounds like the type of guild that appeals to your playing style and aspirations, then please don’t hesitate to check us out at www.alitheso.com, and apply for membership when our recruitment slots are open. We’re really looking forward to hearing from you!

Belazarus and the Alith Officer Team

footer.png

[minor edit to title for clarity]
Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on March 5, 2017 5:00PM
bel-small2.png
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    Finally live - Have fun guys and if your not already in Alith and looking for a very friendly and casual guild on the EU server in Ebonheart, then you've come to the right place.

Come check us out at http://www.alitheso.com
    Edited by Nalroz on March 30, 2014 6:46PM
  • ebrithill_Roland
    Hello guys,

I joined this guild about 8 months ago in Tera, and was happily surprised with the level of activity, knowledge and most importantly kindness and eagerness to help. It was therefore not a hard decision to join Alith which decided to leave Tera after a long run to get ready for ESO.
    Since then we've been talking on the Alith forums about al kinds of things, not just ESO related but also our pets, tattoo's, computers, TV shows, books, music and everything. I actually found a whole new social network here with kind people that respect each other and are at all times friendly and helpful. Never thought I could find a guild where there wasn't this one guy that's just a pain in the butt, but I did.

So for all of you that are undecided what guild to join, why don't you hop on over to AlithESO.com and have a look around, I'm sure you'll like what you see!

Hope to see you guys online soon ;)

Regards,
    Roland
    Proud member of Alith [EU-PC] PvE-Social-Casual-Mature Guild
  • Reeya
    Reeya
    I always find these testimonials tricky but I can honestly, hand on heart, say that there is absolutely no better guild that sounds like a girl called Alice, with ill-fitting braces, struggling to say her own name! :)
  • Trakka
    Trakka
    Soul Shriven
    I joined Alith about 6 weeks ago and was lucky enough to be included in the last 2 beta sessions with them.
    The forums are very lively and have been all the time I have been a member.

Every one of the members and officers is friendly and helpfull
  • Luciana
    Luciana
    ✭✭
    Ebonheart eh? Too bad I decided to main AD, would have probably applied otherwise.

And it doesn't surprise me to see you guys played/play on Fraya in Tera, Killian myself lol

Anyway, if I ever decide to actively use my Ebonheart alt character, I'll apply. o.o
    EU Megaserver
    [MAIN] Luciana - Imperial - Dragon Knight - Aldmeri Dominion
    [ALT] Arrenhe - Altmer - Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Rhazmuz
    Rhazmuz
    ✭✭✭
    Great guild, lots of members, with alot of stuff going on! Cant wait to join in on the real game tomorrow :)
    Rhazmuz - Nord DK tank
    PS4 - EU
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    Great job on pre-launch guy's, 113 of the 226 members invited and joined up within the first 6 hours. 109 of those signed up to "Alith Crafters" guild and everything going very smoothly indeed. Just want to give a shout out to the other officers, great job on the recruitment so far guy's. It's been a long haul over the past 11 months but the quality we've got is outstanding.

We want Alith to be as active in-game as possible and although we had 60 - 70 online at any time and had to extend our Ventrilo cap for the first time ever to cope with the volume, we're still looking for like minded mature, social and fun members so apply at http://www.alitheso.com. We'd love to hear from you and will turn your application around in 24 hours max.
    Edited by Nalroz on March 31, 2014 10:03AM
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I played with the Alith guild in Tera for some time, both before I joined and after. They were by far the best guild I'd been a part of. I'll be signing up again as soon as I've made a suitable character - you guys knew me as Zicree in Tera!
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Belazarus
    Belazarus
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Zic, great to hear from you and fantastic news that you'll be re-joining the Alith family! Looking forward to seeing you soon and enjoying Tamriel with an old friend :)

Thanks also to everyone for your kind endorsements, much appreciated and it's been a blast so far!

Regards
    Bel
    bel-small2.png
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    We've reached the 250 member mark and still recruiting.

http://www.alitheso.com
  • barr69b16_ESO
    Hi there i was briefly a member of your guild in tera But sadly that game just wasn't for me. I'm looking to jump into ESO and would love to join you in the guild if thats okay
  • ebrithill_Roland
    Awesome Barr, Just hop on over to http://www.alitheso.com and aplly, I'm sure you will be accepted once again!
    Proud member of Alith [EU-PC] PvE-Social-Casual-Mature Guild
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    Hi Barr, don't recognise you from your user id here but ex-Alithians are always welcome. As Roland said, jump on the website, we'll turn the app. around in 24 hours max.
  • Belazarus
    Belazarus
    ✭✭✭
    ESO early access launch has been a blast so far and it's been great to welcome on board our newest members into the fold. We still have room for new members who'd like to be part of our community, so if you like what you've read so far - please feel free to drop by our site and apply to join us :)

See you all in game!
    Belazarus
    bel-small2.png
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    I second that!
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    Bump thread
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    Bump
  • Belazarus
    Belazarus
    ✭✭✭
    ESO Early Access week has been a blast so far! It's been great to share the first ESO experience with our fellow Alithians and we can't wait to welcome all our Live Launch members too :D
    bel-small2.png
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    So...... we move into live launch. Good luck everyone. Pre-launch has been great and the number of members that have been in-game and we've found is fantastic. looking forward to getting everyone else in the guild from now and hearing from any new potential members via our website www.alitheso.com

See you in-game

Nal.
  • omegadragon_1b16_ESO
    omegadragon_1b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    The ESO ball is rolling, blood everywhere, mead all around... And the Alith guild has already over 200 friendly members to share that fun with!
    If you want to join in, come apply at AlithESO.com... but you're buying for the first round of mead ;p
    Edited by omegadragon_1b16_ESO on April 7, 2014 11:26AM
  • Arissgr
    Arissgr
    Almost 300 active and very friendly members so far stop by and give us an application on Alitheso

Arissgr

Officer
    Alith Guild
  • Arissgr
    Arissgr
    Breaking news Alith has reached 303 members so far and keeps counting,303 of friendly mature members, for a no drama no stress PVE guil drop by and give us an application http://www.alitheso.com/
  • trondarne
    trondarne
    This guild looks like the perfect home for me..application delivered! :smiley:
  • Arissgr
    Arissgr
    Last night we hit 99 members online at the same time lets do a new record tonight
  • Arissgr
    Arissgr
    A big welcome to all new members!

Arissgr

Officer
    Alith Guild
  • Arissgr
    Arissgr
    As we get to know the game more and more every day we will be able to plan our events!

Arissgr

Officer
    Alith Guild
  • omegadragon_1b16_ESO
    omegadragon_1b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    328 Alith members ("Alithians") and many more applying every day!

PS: Why did the Mammoth cross the road?
    To escape from the stalker cat! :smiley:
  • plushdubbinrwb17_ESO
    A big hello to all our Alithians and to all members in the elderscrolls forum today. All who are still without a guild and are looking for a friendly casual guild please do submit your applications to www.alitheso.com we are currently looking for new members from all over the globe, bare in mind that we are a EU guild
  • plushdubbinrwb17_ESO
    A fine day to die...and die again, and again and again. You are the soulless remember? have fun and hit those quests!
  • Xarial
    Xarial
    All of our guildies are enjoying the game to the fullest :) Now that everyone is starting to get the hang of it, you can expect some fun social events incomming! :D
    xar-small22.png
This discussion has been closed.