Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Beating Crow Mother with THF DK?

Hekx
Hekx
Yeah so need some advice. Going through Crow's Wood for the first time on a level 10 DK solo. Can blow through any of the mob packs, but got to the tower and like any old school hero, realized Crow Mother was ugly, ergo she was evil, therefore i would save the dude's dad and kill her.
Charged in, she set me on fire, I died. Charged in, used every stun/block I could, she set me on fire, I died. Went looking for jewelry to increase fire resists, couldn't find any, went back, charged in, set on fire, died.
I've heard people in chat saying they soloed this at like lvl 7, I'm 10 and these aren't even close fights.
Any advice? None of my skills are above 14, so I don't have access to the rank 20 abilities yet.
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    It actually isn't meant to be solo'd. Doesn't mean you can't, but I wouldn't go in there expecting to without a significant level advantage.
  • pysgod1978b14_ESO
    She's a Hagraven. Yes, technically she's evil. She's not a daedra though. They're witches that made a pact with one of the Daedra. I think it was Sithis they made the pact with. Or perhaps Nightingale.