The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fps and ping haywire since recent update

chibear85
chibear85
✭✭✭
Don't know what you guys did but my fps and ping which were stable at around 75 fps and 100 ping are jumping around like crazy since you did this week's maintenance making the game absolutely unplayable I pay for sub and I can't play the game it's seriously getting ridiculous this is on PC na it's not my system either worked fine before maintenance and all my other games play flawlessly
  • mustangmorgan31
    mustangmorgan31
    ✭✭✭✭
    chibear85 wrote: »
    Don't know what you guys did but my fps and ping which were stable at around 75 fps and 100 ping are jumping around like crazy since you did this week's maintenance making the game absolutely unplayable I pay for sub and I can't play the game it's seriously getting ridiculous this is on PC na it's not my system either worked fine before maintenance and all my other games play flawlessly

I noticed my FPS have been worse as well since the recent update.
  • chibear85
    chibear85
    ✭✭✭
    Just uninstalled and reinstalled the game didn't help the game is just flickering and jumping all over the place might have to cancel my sub and just move on to another game you would they a gaming company could actually fix things with maintenance instead every maintenance brings new problems it's absolutely appalling maybe zos should find some new employees and techs that don't screw things up worse constantly