The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tree House anyone,

vendeatha
vendeatha
✭✭✭
Does anyone Have a Tree House i can view. I so badly want to make one but not very skilled at housing and would appreciate some ideas.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not a 'tree' house as such, but I do have a multistorey cliffside build outside in Bouldertree Refuge (not sure if that counts :smiley:) I'm on PC/EU, you're welcome to visit any time, send me a message if you are too.

For some good structural materials, I recommend using: * Elsweyr Platform, Wooden Small * Elsweyr Wall, Rough Wooden * Elsweyr Pillar, Rough Wooden (if you need some cheap support structure) * Argonian Lattice, Rough * Murkmire Walkway, Reed * Murkmire Platform, Reed * Murkmire Ramp (Marshwood and Reed) * Orcish Platforms * Limestone Stairway, Natural * Coral Shelf and Limestone Shelf (if you want an organic-looking stone platform) * Rough Planks (old cheap sructural planks but they're a bit long and wonky) * Rough Block, Stone Slab * Rough Platform, Stage * Wood Elf Union Trellis (really nice natural latticework for a wall or a ramp).

Off the top of my head these are usually useful, and have natural vibes. You can check out many images of Structural furniture that you may like here: https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/item-type/furnishing/structures/

7wtp3y9y261s.png
    And here are some quick shots of my Argonian platforms - although it's also not a tree house, just a build on top of Ald Velothi. But maybe it will give you some inspirations for structural items. :smile:
    Edited by bluebird on November 26, 2019 7:44PM
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, if you are on PC EU, you can visit my Bouldertree Refuge -> now Tel Shodama.

Or you can visit my Gorinir Estate -> where you can find the spirit of the wood.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • vendeatha
    vendeatha
    ✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Not a 'tree' house as such, but I do have a multistorey cliffside build outside in Bouldertree Refuge (not sure if that counts :smiley:) I'm on PC/EU, you're welcome to visit any time, send me a message if you are too.

For some good structural materials, I recommend using: * Elsweyr Platform, Wooden Small * Elsweyr Wall, Rough Wooden * Elsweyr Pillar, Rough Wooden (if you need some cheap support structure) * Argonian Lattice, Rough * Murkmire Walkway, Reed * Murkmire Platform, Reed * Murkmire Ramp (Marshwood and Reed) * Orcish Platforms * Limestone Stairway, Natural * Coral Shelf and Limestone Shelf (if you want an organic-looking stone platform) * Rough Planks (old cheap sructural planks but they're a bit long and wonky) * Rough Block, Stone Slab * Rough Platform, Stage * Wood Elf Union Trellis (really nice natural latticework for a wall or a ramp).

Off the top of my head these are usually useful, and have natural vibes. You can check out many images of Structural furniture that you may like here: https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/item-type/furnishing/structures/

7wtp3y9y261s.png
    And here are some quick shots of my Argonian platforms - although it's also not a tree house, just a build on top of Ald Velothi. But maybe it will give you some inspirations for structural items. :smile:

Would love to see this! whats your in-game name please. I am on EU PC
  • Miniminotaur138
    Miniminotaur138
    ✭✭✭
    I made a tree house village with several structures in the trees
    https://youtu.be/dAGU2PVemeA
    Xbox NA Housing Enthusiast & Vet Trial Healer *Heals in all classes*

Vet Trial Necrommancer Tank currently OT in Kynes Aegis

ESO Community Supporter and Tamriel Activist *Doesn't condone the filthy high elf ways*
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    I have a sort of a tree house...its open to all..Its called the Love Nest... @snowfaeriewings Coldharbour Estate
    If you are on PC/NA that is