The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

No Double Drops in Wrathstone dungeons

OnlyOnThursday
OnlyOnThursday
✭✭✭✭
Title says it all.

Ran Frostvault this morning and received no double drops whatsoever
  • pelle412
    pelle412
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure you did it after the event went live at 10am eastern time?
  • OnlyOnThursday
    OnlyOnThursday
    ✭✭✭✭
    Positive :) I live on the east coast, didn't start until 10:15, and i got an event ticket, but no drops
  • OnlyOnThursday
    OnlyOnThursday
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also. Sup Pelle
  • pelle412
    pelle412
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well damn that's not what the event says.

Defeating a boss in Wrathstone dungeons, Scalebreaker dungeons, or the Sunspire trial

So these dungeons have only one boss, and a few memes on the way?
  • OnlyOnThursday
    OnlyOnThursday
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha. I was pretty bummed. I wanted to farm frostvault
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We did the Sunspire trial and each of the 3 bosses dropped 2 named pieces (as opposed to 1) alongside the usual pile of junk

So I would imagine the 5 bosses in Frostvault will also drop 2 named pieces each instead of 1.

Hello Tzogvin’s....
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelle412 wrote: »
    Well damn that's not what the event says.

Defeating a boss in Wrathstone dungeons, Scalebreaker dungeons, or the Sunspire trial

So these dungeons have only one boss, and a few memes on the way?

Cam confirm. No double drops in any of the listed dlc dungeons. Also dragons are killed instantly on pc-eu atm.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, just wanted to confirm we're seeing these reports and looking into it.
    Staff Post
  • VeryEvilPuma
    VeryEvilPuma
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, just wanted to confirm we're seeing these reports and looking into it.
    How soon should we expect of fixing it? Or should we wait until you test it like undaunted event?
  • Vinterskald
    Vinterskald
    ✭✭✭
    Just dropping by to say that I also got no double rewards from Moongrave Fane and Sunspire, while team mates did.

Glad that you're already looking into it though :smile:
    Barra agea ry sou karan.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, double drops will come from the final boss in dungeons and all three bosses in the Sunspire trial. We'll be updating the article so it's more clear. Apologies for the confusion here.
    Staff Post
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all, double drops will come from the final boss in dungeons and all three bosses in the Sunspire trial. We'll be updating the article so it's more clear. Apologies for the confusion here.

Is there a reason it's final boss only as opposed to Imperial City event where all bosses in the dungeons gave double drops?
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It still beats double defiled whiskers drops in Mol.
  • Alentarlixia
    Alentarlixia
    ✭✭✭✭

Didn't work in Moongrave. The entire group had normal loot.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aegeides wrote: »

Didn't work in Moongrave. The entire group had normal loot.

Could you submit a ticket so we can look into this further?
    Staff Post
  • Alentarlixia
    Alentarlixia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could you submit a ticket so we can look into this further?

Done (191126-002584)

Good Luck :)

Edit: Played Moongrave again, with another Char. This time we got double loot.
    Edited by Alentarlixia on November 26, 2019 10:01PM
  • ItMustBeThursday
    ItMustBeThursday
    ✭✭✭
    Same Here, there was no double drop at the final boss of FrostVault
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quite the disappointment.

One extra bit of loot per dungeon....

Almost as unappealing as a robust heavy sack of sick.

Still, on the plus side, there’s no risk to PC EU with rewards as stingy as this.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did normal Moongrave Fane and got my ticket. I’m afraid I don’t know whether the loot from the last boss was double as I don’t recall what it normally is (much easier to tell with coffers and even dragon loot in my opinion).

What was weird is that ALL of the urns, barrels and other random containers (not reward chest or heavy sack) I checked along the way were empty. 🤨
    Edited by Araneae6537 on November 27, 2019 3:23AM
  • Hypnotica713
    Hypnotica713
    ✭✭
    Had a group just ran through normal moongrave fane...no double drop on last boss.
  • don_kwek
    don_kwek
    ✭✭✭
    Got double helmet but not double motif on wrathstone bosses so is this intended or ?
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    don_kwek wrote: »
    Got double helmet but not double motif on wrathstone bosses so is this intended or ?

We got double helmet and 2 motif pages from frostvault hm yesterday

(sorry srendarr overlapped)
    i6MdEmX.jpg
    Edited by The_Saint on November 27, 2019 8:48AM
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • ItMustBeThursday
    ItMustBeThursday
    ✭✭✭
    So is it only on Vet/HM?