Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Collectible Aeonstone furnishing broken

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Posting here, because I don't think the Housing devs read the bug reports forum:

When placed in a home, the *collectible* aeonstone furnishing turns invisible after you leave home. It remains invisible until interacted with. Can this be fixed before mid-December please? Kinda need this for a Christmas competition home.

Thanks!
Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on November 27, 2019 5:10PM
  • Alkapton
    Alkapton
    ✭✭✭
    I have noticed this and wonder if it is deliberate.

In the Erstwhile Sancturary there is sometimes a reflection on the floor (in two places) from the Dark Brotherhood stained glass window. When it is daytime the reflection is there. When it is night the reflection is not there.

I notice the Aeonstone is sometimes visible and sometimes not visible in Artaium Manor but since it is always daylight this does not help.

It is not as simple as day or night because I've had the stained glass window reflection show without the stone showing.

I no longer do anything to make it show - sometimes its there sometimes not.

Are we missing a piece of law that would explain the behavior?
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've never had it be visible after I leave the home. It's always invisible until I return and interact with the furnishing. Doesn't matter if it's on or off when I leave.
  • Alkapton
    Alkapton
    ✭✭✭
    Try just leaving it on, the first time I placed it it was interactable, but only the first time. Probably because the place and position I want it won't allow for interaction. In Araeum I've never tried to interact - just leave it lit. In both places I can't explain the behaivior. I think it needs to be daytime but not all of the daytime????
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I left mine on and also experienced it disappearing. It didnt occur to me until I read this thread that its probably a bug lol
  • Ajaxcat
    Ajaxcat
    ✭✭
    I don't even have to leave in the grotto. I place it, run down to the ship and poof its gone but if i go back up I can interact and have it appear (unlit) and then light it again. Then rinse and repeat.
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It keeps on disappearing for me as well. Also really buggy when interacting with Potentate's Retreat once it disappears.
  • Vinterskald
    Vinterskald
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, keeps disappearing for me as well :disappointed: Kind of sad since I use it as a light source in one of my homes, and not only the item itself disappears, but also the light it gives off. I think I only had it once or twice that it was still there when I entered that home.
    Barra agea ry sou karan.