Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A crown donation fund towards fixing server lag

MincVinyl
MincVinyl
✭✭✭✭✭
That is all.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So, we should pay them to fix the product we already bought, and are still paying, via subs and the huge monetization? What a preposterous notion.
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    Try adventuring in the lesser populated zones at peak hours.
    Edited by Sylianwe on April 11, 2021 2:12AM
    The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Only if it comes with a free boot-licking emote. /s
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, we should pay them to fix the product we already bought, and are still paying, via subs and the huge monetization? What a preposterous notion.

It is, isn't it? And yet we have a large number of players who routinely pay the company to fix problems they created instead of insisting on changes to the base game. I'm looking at you, inventory management and the paid-solution craft bag....
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only if it comes with a free boot-licking emote. /s

*opens wallet* Sold! I'll take two please.
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you are another one of those people that dont think this game is profitable enough already to prioritize stability and performance over new content as is??? Smh ridiculous.

That is all.
    Edited by jadarock on November 23, 2019 12:24AM
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where do I donate because I'm on my third blue screen in 2 hours and one "Account Already Logged In" error
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all my spare crowns invested in pitchforks and torches for when we storm the castle....
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its a no from me.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D