The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Snake Cult - (NA-DC)

CommanderVillain
The Snake Cult is Light RP Guild newly created. It serves 3 purpose.

1. Creates a Cult style Guild that would RP as being members of a cult. *Note, RP will be done in /s, guild chat is for OOC discussions to set up RP and open discussions on any subject. (As long as you follow the rules)

2. Create a community where people can discuss their beliefs, tell stories, and speak and learn about events without having to worry of being judge. (Tell stories about supernatural events if you want to.)

3. Play together and help each other without having to pick your loyalty. We understand that we might not be your main PVP/PVE/RP guild, but we could take lessons from those other guild and share it among each other to help us in those other guilds.

Very SIMPLE Rules to follow:
1. DO NOT offend others for what they say or believe.
2. DO NOT take offense of what is discussed.
3. DO teach from your experience and learn from those who teach.

The discussions can get a bit of fun and out there. I tend to bring out some mischief, but take no offense and enjoy the conversation. If it gets too much, just switch to a different chat tab. I recommend that you create a separate tab so you can easily manage different guild chatter.

If interested, send @CommanderVillain ingame a whisper or ingame mail.
  • CommanderVillain
    Would anyone be interested? Also, since this is barely starting up, join up and help shape the way it develops. I'm hoping this can become a community that goes beyond elder scrolls.
    Options