The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Noob housing question

jazsper77
jazsper77
✭✭✭✭✭
Can I have all of my crafting stations and storage chests at all of my homes ?

Ty
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Storage Chests are 'Collectible Furnishings' so they count against that limit. You can place the same chest in all your homes, but your smaller houses will be limited to only a couple collectibles. You can only place two storage chest in Inns for example with ESO+, so you can't place all your Storage Chests in all your houses if they're smaller size. And that limit is shared with Trophies, and other collectible furniture like the Vvardenfell model, the Elsweyr Mural, the Fan from Summerset, etc.

Crafting Stations are individual furniture that are stored in your bag, not collections, so they function like regular furniture. You can only place one item in one house. You can of course buy multiples and place them in several homes, but if you want two houses to have a Jewellry Station, you need to buy two stations.
  • jazsper77
    jazsper77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, that’s what I thought .
    Ty
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the Inns are essentially free, you could get a few of those and make one your crafting room.

If you have some gold. Get a Mid Sized Manor like Mournoth in Bangkori
    Edited by Nestor on November 22, 2019 8:39PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The basement of Velothi Reverie makes a nice crafting area too.
  • jazsper77
    jazsper77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Own both of those houses, Mornoth Keep is currently the Guild Hall but I just purchased Forsaken Stronghold for Guild Hall.

I’ll just buy set of basic stations for my Rift home for when I want some quiet time.

Thx 4 the tips