Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Save on ESO: Elsweyr During Our Black Friday Sale!"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
217786f419ce9a3ee324b77d2031e5dc.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for "Save on ESO: Elsweyr During Our Black Friday Sale! " blog article.

Save up to 67% on The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr during our Black Friday sale!
Staff Post
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That image in the article looks like the Crown Store image for your usual Black Fredas bundles.
    bc71278f0e0755dfb7d32bcd8eff0ce9.jpg
    I assume you'll post the PC Black Friday offers too, in addition to this PS and Xbox article? :smile: Any idea when you'll give us some info on that? And will the PC offers also run for the same duration as the console ones?
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    That image in the article looks like the Crown Store image for your usual Black Fredas bundles.
    I assume you'll post the PC Black Friday offers too, in addition to this PS and Xbox article? :smile: Any idea when you'll give us some info on that? And will the PC offers also run for the same duration as the console ones?

Last line of the news article:
    "*If your preferred gaming platform is PC/Mac, keep an eye out for a future announcement, too."
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Last line of the news article:
    "*If your preferred gaming platform is PC/Mac, keep an eye out for a future announcement, too."
    Yes, I read that. I was wondering if they'd post the PC offers as well, or if we need to wait longer. And also whether we'll get the same duration, or a shorter one, since there are no discounts on PC yet (I checked), it wasn't just about the article.
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Something weird seems to be going on. I don't see this picture in the article. I also can't read the text anymore, although I could, a few minutes ago.
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Something weird seems to be going on. I don't see this picture in the article. I also can't read the text anymore, although I could, a few minutes ago.
    Hah, you're right, well spotted! :smiley: Seems they posted the wrong image (I'm pretty sure it was the image for the Black Fredas Bundle so now they deleted it and replaced it with the dragon pic).

I suppose we'll see that image in its correct article then, when they publish the Black Friday deals :smile: Woops! Guess we found out a bit early which Mount will be included in this year's bundle, lol.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hah, you're right, well spotted! :smiley: Seems they posted the wrong image (I'm pretty sure it was the image for the Black Fredas Bundle so now they deleted it and replaced it with the dragon pic).

I suppose we'll see that image in its correct article then, when they publish the Black Friday deals :smile: Woops! Guess we found out a bit early which Mount will be included in this year's bundle, lol.

Sneak peek! :p
    Staff Post
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really confused. By this time last year, there was a massive in-game sale on houses and bundles. The reference to afuture details on the sale was removed from the November Crown Store showcase. Are there going to be no in-game sales this year, @ZOS_SarahHecker?
    Edited by chuck-18_ESO on November 22, 2019 9:21PM
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sneak peek! :p

:D

https://youtu.be/JcQeeWV1qYQ
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So when will pc sale info be released?
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • BAfonso.Netb16_ESO
    BAfonso.Netb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to know when is the PC sale aswell?