The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Are a dungeon skin carry for gold still a thing?

Pajor
Pajor
✭✭✭✭
Or is that against the rules? I have no friends on ESO or guild members who are interested to run. I just pug dungeons, but vet dlc dungeons and pugging is a bad idea.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carrying someone through content for gold is not against the rules.

Something like account sharing so someone else could get you through Maelstrom Arena would be against the rules.

Hope that helps.
  • Heelie
    Heelie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can still find it a lot of places. Most discords advertise in the popular zones like Deshaan or Craglorn
    Most OwOrated healer of all time
  • Eso101rus
    Eso101rus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Which dungeon skin are you after, and what server are you on? Do you know the mechanics of the dungeon you want to do?
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eso101rus wrote: »
    Which dungeon skin are you after, and what server are you on? Do you know the mechanics of the dungeon you want to do?

I am on PC NA, and wanting to attempt to get the amber plasm skin. I dont know 100 percent of the mechanics. Though I have cleared it on vet. Dying is something I have to work on before attempting, but with pugs not knowing mechanics it's easy to die.
  • Eso101rus
    Eso101rus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Klasen wrote: »
    Eso101rus wrote: »

I am on PC NA, and wanting to attempt to get the amber plasm skin. I dont know 100 percent of the mechanics. Though I have cleared it on vet. Dying is something I have to work on before attempting, but with pugs not knowing mechanics it's easy to die.

There must be decent pve builds on that server that can help surely.