The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

dungeons questions

lurkin777
lurkin777
✭✭✭
I have just started to run the dungeons. The other players run through so fast it is hard to do the quests. I get to the end and it says to talk to someone or retrieve a torch but before I can complete the quest I get removed from the dungeon. If I go back the dungeon is reset and so is the quest and I can't complete the quest..

Is there a way to stop the removal so I can complete the quests?
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Many people will mention in the beginning about doing the quest if they need it. It lets the other members know they will be going slower than the group ( a lot because you are being forced to listen to a whole dialogue to continue). Also in some you may have to mention you need to do certain bosses.

Id suggest getting minion (ESO and WoW download manager and updater for addons.) if you dont have it and a minimap addon if you play on PC. it really helps especially in unfamiliar dungeons where you can quickly get turned around. But just focus on doing your quest during the dungeon and help as much as possible when not doing your quest.

If you have a bunch of chatting at the end ask someone to stay. Whatever you do dont leave group because thats when the kick timer starts. Its much longer now than it was. Its like a minute or something. It was 15 seconds or something.

If you dont complete a quest on this run through, that is ok. You can pick up where you left off next time you run through the dungeon. The quest will stay in your journal at whatever stage of completion it was in when you left the dungeon.

Edited by Anotherone773 on November 20, 2019 5:04AM
  • lurkin777
    lurkin777
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your reply. I will try and talk to the group next time. I have the mini map but had disabled it as something is locking up the client so I disabled most of my addins.
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lurkin777 wrote: »
    Thanks for your reply. I will try and talk to the group next time. I have the mini map but had disabled it as something is locking up the client so I disabled most of my addins.

you need to keep them updated, frequently.