The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[BUG] Dungeon Finder

Kadoin
Kadoin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
TESTED ON OCTOBER 26, 2019 5:17 PM CST

Dungeon finder is NOT removing people from queue when it should.

Example: When logged in with my brother, we both entered queue. He logged off and went to login screen. The game still allowed him to be treated as logging in and did not cancel the queue. The queue could not be canceled or removed until he relogged into the character and there was no time limit on the queue matching (apparently it is infinite until relog).

This CAN in fact be replicated, in fact replication conditions:

1. MANUAL SELECTION OF DUNGEON
2. Two players in Queue: 1 Tank, 1 Healer
3. Queue for a dungeon manually, in this case Darkshade Caverns I
4. Tank logs off
5. Queue continues
6. Queue in finder will look for other players and if all other players accept besides the player that has logged off (in my case, tank) the queue will freeze and keep the window for accepting queue open indefinitely until the player logs back in (tank)

This apparently can only be done with a tank as far as I've tested it, and it also apparently delays entire queue on server. This apparently can be done repeatedly with manual dungeon selection, but not with random dungeon selection.

ZOS feel free to delete or edit this post.
  • CynicK
    CynicK
    ✭✭✭
    It is related I accepted the queue twice(on one ocasion the accept pop-up apeared 2 times what used to be normal) and it did not load the dungeon and I was out of the queue, to me the dungeon finder is not working well.
  • shado143preub18_ESO
    shado143preub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Have similar problem. Group Que'd, Que failed but most of us still showed as queue'd. We disbanded then tried to reform but it will not allow us to, group fails with anyone now. Logged, restarted, jumped to another character then back, nothing works. Finally gave up for today, hoping it clears by tomorrow. Was told this was a first week PTS bug??!?
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have similar problem. Group Que'd, Que failed but most of us still showed as queue'd. We disbanded then tried to reform but it will not allow us to, group fails with anyone now. Logged, restarted, jumped to another character then back, nothing works. Finally gave up for today, hoping it clears by tomorrow. Was told this was a first week PTS bug??!?

If someone does what I posted, it mess up queue on entire server. Strange no one at ZOS has bothered reading this . I sent in-game tool as well, but thought a mod would see it here faster...
  • LuxLunae
    LuxLunae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if ZoS saw this or not...
  • Bucky Balls
    Bucky Balls
    ✭✭✭
    Tag them while shouting loudly and waving your arms in the air and jumping up and down....

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober

Klaxons sometimes work but, given the eu server has melted again...meh.
    Edited by Bucky Balls on November 19, 2019 9:32PM