Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Cannot login to EU server

SP39EMC2
SP39EMC2
✭✭✭
After the latest patch I cannot login to the EU server. Server select menu appear. I select Europe but it takes me to NA server. Can not select NA server as it does not appear at all. Please help. Thank you very much.
  • flgraybear
    flgraybear
    Soul Shriven
    I am having a similar problem. I can not log onto the EU server with a Stream acct or with my ESO acct.
    The steam acct gives me "An unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service at help.elderscrollsonline.com"
    The ESO acct gives me
    "Error 103 (4:5:267:0)
    Failed to obtain server connection information."
    Both of these accounts worked fine yesterday.
    This just started happening today.
    Please fix this.
  • Smitch_59
    Smitch_59
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SP39EMC2 wrote: »
    After the latest patch I cannot login to the EU server. Server select menu appear. I select Europe but it takes me to NA server. Can not select NA server as it does not appear at all. Please help. Thank you very much.

This happened to my wife today. We're on Xbox.
    By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Earlier today the EU megaserver was having issues leading to login issues for players. After maintenance these issues should now be resolved. If you continue to have issues logging in please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And again :/ Is this going to be the normal state now?
    No answer from server and if , then delayed for about 1 second.

Come on ZOs, this is not funny anymore. Should I make a spreadsheet now to count the hours of playtime I loose due to bad answer times or not being able to login :'(
    What's so hard to find the cause of these re-occuring issues, and fix it finally?

Edit:
    At least login did work after about 30 minutes wait time now. Character loading does not work though ;)
    Edited by Baertram on November 14, 2019 4:29PM
  • Sakibure
    Sakibure
    ✭✭✭
    Today 22:10 EST

Impossible to login on EU Server: No response from server

@ZOS_GinaBruno: H E L P P L S ! ! !
    <3 Liebe Grüße,
    Sakibure
  • Dosuul
    Dosuul
    ✭✭✭
    :s
  • Walewyn
    Walewyn
    Confirming! Log-in issues, endless log-in request EU server. 22:20 CEST.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Yesterday on November 19th there were some issues affecting the PC-EU megaserver. Those issues should now be resolved. If you still run into any login issues you can post the details here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Yesterday on November 19th there were some issues affecting the PC-EU megaserver. Those issues should now be resolved. If you still run into any login issues you can post the details here.

that means you are not really convinced that the crew did their work?????