The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can someone please craft me Hunding's Rage set?

mkramer1990
mkramer1990
Soul Shriven
I'm almost level 50 and the guide I've been following recommends this gear set. Still quite new to the game and almost level 50.

If you can help, I play on PS4 on the EU Server. I'm UK based.

I don't have a great amount of coin but will be able to save up as much as I need for the set to be crafted for me.

Best Answer

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valykc is right.

You don’t want to invest in gear until CP160.
    Answer ✓
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just keep using whatever gear you have. Don’t worry about the set until you are CP160 as any gear lower will become obsolete once you become CP160. Once there, Hundings is a great starting set, especially when paired with 3 agility and 4x night mother’s gaze. However, if you really want the gear for Lvl 50, you may be able to ask a guild mate to craft it and some might do it for free because the mats are not as expensive as CP150-160 ones. You could also give someone the materials to craft gear and they usually do it for free.
    Edited by Valykc on November 17, 2019 4:24AM
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valykc is right.

Depends on how much of an investment you're talking about. You can often find a crafter who'll craft you a set of gear for very little money, or even for just a tip, especially if you can provide the mats for it. [Edit: Sorry, I didn't see that @Valykc said that!]

I'm on PC, otherwise I'd help you out.
    Edited by SeaGtGruff on November 18, 2019 8:26PM
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    @Valykc is right.

[Edit: Sorry, I didn't see that @Valykc said that!]

@SeaGtGruff Nobody pays attention to me 😭
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valykc, don't worry, it's me, not you. I'm so poor, I can't pay attention! :)
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SeaGtGruff I can lend you one valuable lockpick from my expansive collection. With this lockpick you may be able to change your fortunes....

...or you may be Talon and Dswing spammed into oblivion by an unbeatable soldier who makes Molag Bal look like a small scrib in terms of power...
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valykc wrote: »
    @SeaGtGruff I can lend you one valuable lockpick from my expansive collection. With this lockpick you may be able to change your fortunes....

...or you may be Talon and Dswing spammed into oblivion by an unbeatable soldier who makes Molag Bal look like a small scrib in terms of power...

The same soldier who thinks Iren (sp?) should have been the queen. He should be hung for treason!

I would be glad to craft you something if you can catch me on and paying attention.

Though I bounce between alts on both servers, but FlopsyPrincess is my main crafter there.

That said, cobble something together and buy a good set of gear once you hit level 50 and perhaps even CP160. The latter may be a way off, but that is the max gear level and worth it for a good set.

I have found a lot of stuff dropping with the current dragon event. You may be able to cobble together an acceptable temporary gear set from drops from that.

You may want to look at the builds at https://alcasthq.com/ and find a gear set to aim for that matches your class.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    @Valykc, don't worry, it's me, not you. I'm so poor, I can't pay attention! :)

Just run 21 crafting dailies each day and you will be rich in no time.

You may end up burned out, but the gold does pile up.

(I am not as diligent on that at the moment since it is too much like a job, thought I have about 500K+ gold on both servers so it is less important. I bet that is poor compared to many here though!)
    Edited by FlopsyPrince on November 30, 2019 8:03PM
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @FlopsyPrince bruh, I got like 3k right now lol. I spend my gold on too much crap that I think I need for a toon and then flip to a new alt and then another, and then the meta shifts and rinse and repeat lol
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valykc wrote: »
    @FlopsyPrince bruh, I got like 3k right now lol. I spend my gold on too much crap that I think I need for a toon and then flip to a new alt and then another, and then the meta shifts and rinse and repeat lol

Do daily crafting writs as often as you can on each. (I do a set of things, usually a double set so I can avoid crafting for 6 days or so if I do it daily.

That will give you a really nice bit of gold, especially over time.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Never mind on the comment I made. My keyboard was flaking out.
    Edited by FlopsyPrince on December 1, 2019 5:48AM
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I start a new toon, the first thing I do is get to Kethanaris Roost (sp) follow the beach along the coast and figure out the treasure chest loop for the whole island. Farm from chests for training gear every 10 levels. Once you hit 50, xp scrolls and dungeons are very helpful since they give so much xp. Get on the Undaunted daily circuit, do atleast Maj and Gils, everyday. Dolmens and public dungeons like forgotten crypts or obsidian scar are good for farming xp leveling. I usually can max out to 50 in three days, 160CP in two weeks. Have fun and good luck fellow adventurers. Do main story quests for skill points, dump into crafting, research everyday or when allowable, farm those mats, anywhere and everywhere. Soon enough you will be able to create your own gear.
    Edited by akdave0 on December 3, 2019 1:54AM