Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question re: attuned furniture stations

Marcusorion1
Marcusorion1
✭✭✭✭
Some of us were rewarded with several free attuned furniture stations and I was wondering if these items could be placed and used as a normal furniture station or whether they must be attuned first ? ( I am aware that attuned stations out in the zones may be used as a "normal" station - not sure about house-based ones ).

If so, once placed in a house un-attuned can they be removed later and attuned or is it a place-and-done type thing and the attunable aspect is lost ?

Thanks !
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The attunable stations are actually considered "trophies" until attuned and placed. Thus, they must be attuned first, and then they can be placed in any home. Once they are attuned and placed, they can be used as a normal station, just like the set stations out in the wild.
  • Marcusorion1
    Marcusorion1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome , ty so much for the information :)

Deciding what to attune them to..that's on me !
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're welcome!

I still haven't decided what to do with mine, either. I have access to several guild halls which have all of the set stations, so I don't really need attunables in my home. But, I feel like I should attune them to something and use them.

I'm thinking maybe Ancient Dragonguard, or perhaps Shacklebreaker. But only having one set doesn't seem very useful to me, since as I said, I have access to them all at a guild hall.

However, if you don't have a guild hall with all sets, then perhaps the set that you craft the most or a set that's a pain to get to might be good choices. :smile:
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking of attuning mine to Law of Julianos sine I play mostly magicka based characters and they area solid set for that.