Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pet Sorc Parse

deLioncourt
deLioncourt
✭✭✭✭
I noticed that when I solo parse on my pet sorc, I get higher dps overall if I use ele drain on my bar instead of daedric prey.

Fruit for knowledge.
  • Camb0Sl1ce
    Camb0Sl1ce
    ✭✭✭
    Well yea, the spell penetration from ele drain will make a noticable difference on any magicka build.
  • deLioncourt
    deLioncourt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, but that didn't used to be the case. Back before the DP nerf..using DP in place of Ele Drain on a solo parse lead to higher dps.
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DP got nerfed to the garbage but is still usable. You should probably use both. if you're parsing replacing your shield or critical surge or flex spot with ele drain.
    GH / 3/04/2021 / Elemental Catalyst Necromancer
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    use second morph if you are on heavy rota, then you can cast it, switch to Unstable or whatever, then start parse. Also if you can sustain such type of parse your sustain is superb.
  • Erraln
    Erraln
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Providing Ele Drain for yourself when it isn't already present is always a gain for mages. Builds, and especially raid builds, which are publicly posted have the implication that your teammate should be providing it for you, so that you do not have to slot it yourself.

Overall, this is nothing new.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's why you need to check cmx after each encounter and harass healer if he was not providing it with 95%+ uptime.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, you can cast the refreshing one on a dummy but NOT attack it, then swap skill for something else, then start wailing on it. Elemental Susceptibility will just keep refreshing as long as you keep damaging it.