The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamplar build

Maxdevil
Maxdevil
✭✭✭
Anyone have a build to suggest for stamplar in pvp,I like to play small scale/solo and tanky set up like on my magplar I’m running light of Cyrodiil+bloodspawn
"Maxdevil knows much, and tells some. Maxdevil knows many things others do not."
Pc-Na
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nma/Hundings+ Fury+ bloodspawn/eg/tk/balorgh
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Front bar armor master, back bar masters bow, shield breaker, bloodspawn 5m/2h
    Edited by EtTuBrutus on November 12, 2019 12:24AM
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    EtTuBrutus wrote: »

Ive seen some stamplars running toppling charge. I bet that works really well with truth.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fury/7th/Balorgh

Lava foot soup

Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭

Ive seen some stamplars running toppling charge. I bet that works really well with truth.

Shush

• EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I like liberal extended ritual usage, my warden and stamcro use truth. Id imagine truth, am, masters bow is gonna be a pretty meta build for stam. Lol ive been using truth and offbalance on stam for about 2 years, I'm amazed it took so long.
  • Maxdevil
    Maxdevil
    ✭✭✭
    Is black rose prison dual wild worth, maybe I could combine it with blessing of potentate
    "Maxdevil knows much, and tells some. Maxdevil knows many things others do not."
    Pc-Na
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maxdevil wrote: »
    Is black rose prison dual wild worth, maybe I could combine it with blessing of potentate

Oh 100% just run Blackrose DW back bar and the game will play itself for you.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Maxdevil
    Maxdevil
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe I could try vma 2h front bar,black rose dual wild backbar, potentate jewels,spriggan and bloodspawn

I think vma 2h+Blackrose dual wild+potentate >than a other set if I use cloak of blade and rush
    Pc-Na
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I could try vma 2h front bar,black rose dual wild backbar, potentate jewels,spriggan and bloodspawn

I think vma 2h+Blackrose dual wild+potentate >than a other set if I use cloak of blade and rush

Asylum 2h--->moar ult plox
  • Maxdevil
    Maxdevil
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it could be nice for ult regen but was executioner nerf last patch?
    Pc-Na
  • Maxdevil
    Maxdevil
    ✭✭✭
    Nerfed for dragonhold *
    Pc-Na
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it could be nice for ult regen but was executioner nerf last patch?

No, it was buffed
  • Maxdevil
    Maxdevil
    ✭✭✭
    O Nice then I could have really high ult regen with bs,asylum and potentate for the reduction should I go with crescent sweep front bar and dawn breaker backbar?
    Pc-Na
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    O Nice then I could have really high ult regen with bs,asylum and potentate for the reduction should I go with crescent sweep front bar and dawn breaker backbar?

Onslaught lol
  • Maxdevil
    Maxdevil
    ✭✭✭
    Which 2h should I have greatsword?
    Pc-Na
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blackrose DW then
    JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS JANS JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS JABS