Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Hello everyone. Another Log in time out post..

Vorpedagel
Vorpedagel
✭✭✭
I've tried absolutely everything (I can think of).

I'm stuck on an old version and cannot update. Tried manually setting an IP to update from, cannot find one that doesn't time out. Have changed to EU megaserver and back to NA, repaired client, nslookup'd launcher.bethesda.net (didn't help me).

Ughhhh... Does anyone have a working NA update IP I could use or know of a solution to this problem? I know it's clogging up the forums at the moment but I have trawled them tirelessly for hours and nothing has worked.

I don't get much time at all to play this game and when I do it just doesn't want to cooperate..

Thanks in advance
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you might have better luck in the Customer Support section. I found this:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/80155/error-209-fix-some-patch-mirrors-are-not-working-properly#latest

Does it help?
  • Vorpedagel
    Vorpedagel
    ✭✭✭
    mutharex wrote: »
    I think you might have better luck in the Customer Support section. I found this:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/80155/error-209-fix-some-patch-mirrors-are-not-working-properly#latest

Does it help?

Hi Mutharex,

Thanks for your help, yeah my client is not and will not patch to that version unfortunately. I know I should post it in that section but tbh I've found more helpful people in the Players Helping Players section.

It's starting to look like I'm going to have to wait for my ISP to roll out the new IP's for the update servers for ESO. Could take a couple of days who knows..
  • Vorpedagel
    Vorpedagel
    ✭✭✭
    It's funny actually I've already commented on that thread lol
  • Jynai
    Jynai
    Just want to throw this out there, have you made sure you don't have a software blocking the connection? PeerBlock for example?
  • Lalai
    Lalai
    ✭✭✭✭
    May be a stupid question, but have you tried repairing the client? I had a friend who was having the log in timeout error, he repaired the client and it's been working fine since.
    Fisher extraordinaire!
    Send me your worms, crawlers, guts, and insect parts.
    Templar Healer
    Daggerfall Covenant, NA
  • Vorpedagel
    Vorpedagel
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have any programs like that, nothing should have changed since yesterday. I'm off for now though guys thanks for your help, I'll leave it open overnight and hopefully good things happen.
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lalai wrote: »
    May be a stupid question, but have you tried repairing the client? I had a friend who was having the log in timeout error, he repaired the client and it's been working fine since.

^
    Don't know if that works, but it would be the first thing I would try.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Vorpedagel
    Vorpedagel
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Inversus, yeah it was lol