Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Congratulations EP on winning Kaalgrontiid PC - NA

Applicative
Applicative
Soul Shriven
It'd been months, but it finally happened, congratulations!

The DC late-night/early morning routines of months-past were largely kept in check. Respect to HALLUYAH, Hysteria, Vanguard and all the pugs and small scalers that made that happen. For those nights where things got a little out of control, the early morning recoveries from the Dawning, GAO, et al. were indispensible. And of course, the campaign MVP: PainInTheAxxe/Condemned for conquering the map during the daytime! And finally, respect to the prime-time guilds and players for keeping the map in check when the server is at its worst.

Also, congratulations AD on second place. That was quite the recovery at the end! B)
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d like to thank the academy for recognizing all the effort I put into pretending to care.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh the irony of congratulating a faction for stopping "nightcapping" by... grabbing emp and scrolls every day at 9am.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations. The win is deserved. Good that AD got the second place.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares. Dead campaign dead game.
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shame EP had a player on a DC character running DC scrolls to them, multiple times, when DC was trying to catch AD. If they accept this behaviour the win is hollow.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Oh the irony of congratulating a faction for stopping "nightcapping" by... grabbing emp and scrolls every day at 9am.

The irony is, the person doing that is a DC streamer.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shame EP had a player on a DC character running DC scrolls to them, multiple times, when DC was trying to catch AD. If they accept this behaviour the win is hollow.
    Oh no, dishonor upon my famiry
    Ackwalan wrote: »

And you're surprised how? If it's the orc lord you're talking about he did it in nonCP all the time, trash talking the whole time (snip).

Even funnier, the moment a competent group put his zerg in the dumpster he'd immediately play the "Stream Sniping" card

(edited for inappropriate content)
    Edited by ZOS_FalcoYamaoka on November 26, 2019 5:21PM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

EP needed a win so I'm happy for them. But let's not fool around and pretend like it isn't the case that every campaign is won in non-prime hours when population is low for 2 factions. When EP was sporting 3 bars to 1 on AD and DC, the inevitable happened.

I was thinking of going back to EP for a while so I'd have daytime fights... now I'm not so sure. It's the "let's guess how the faction pop will shift" game.
    Edited by NBrookus on November 16, 2019 9:53PM
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭

EP needed a win so I'm happy for them. But let's not fool around and pretend like it isn't the case that every campaign is won in non-prime hours when population is low for 2 factions. When EP was sporting 3 bars to 1 on AD and DC, the inevitable happened.

Very well said! Congrats to EP indeed, but painting the entire map red at 9am and taking all the scrolls isn't very different from doing it at 3/4am. Only difference is, it's daytime outside- there's still NOONE around to contest it.

Regardless, I would have paid to have been lurking in Discord with some of the DC that told me "Well, at least they didn't always come in last" when AD pulled ahead and firmly cemented DC's last-place position in the last week of the camp. Admittedly, we wouldn't have caught up if it wasn't for low-pop bonuses, but that only further highlights the population imbalances on EP/DC/AD right now during most hours of the day.
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• Pain In The Axe
    Pain In The Axe
    ✭✭✭
    Had a lot of fun this cycle, Thank you to all the support from all the EP guilds to help push emp for me, we got it an outstanding 20/30 days of the campaign! Condemned will be staying EP this cycle and we will return the favor to the next man who makes it to the top of the board
    ESO STREAM TEAM MEMBER
    TWITCH PARTNER
    CERTIFIED CHAD
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    lots of boomer speak on this thread
  • Pain In The Axe
    Pain In The Axe
    ✭✭✭
    chris211 wrote: »
    lots of boomer speak on this thread

ok boomer
    ESO STREAM TEAM MEMBER
    TWITCH PARTNER
    CERTIFIED CHAD
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is Ash okay?
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely some good fights. Plus some not so good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kkIJoZP1FU

Khajiit will let everyone who is not wrong decide which one that was.

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good for them, I hope AD continues losing.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats EP, you were sufficiently persistent in the end! You worked toward your goal and actually organized (some of you even purchased forward camps lol)

There’s a conspiracy that some unscrupulous people used free week to make accounts and log them into the other factions but not actually play so that the other factions would look pop locked but there not be anyone on. The “evidence” was an experiment where when EP was attacking, AD was quiet and vice versa.

As to the clown who played a DC character solely to run the scroll to EP or drop it in the slaughterfish- yes that happened multiple times however it’s only speculation to say they do it to help EP, some people are just hungry for attention and will suck up every last drop of it they can get like thirsty hose.

#FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »

As to the clown who played a DC character solely to run the scroll to EP or drop it in the slaughterfish- yes that happened multiple times however it’s only speculation to say they do it to help EP, some people are just hungry for attention and will suck up every last drop of it they can get like thirsty hose.

That's unpossible, these sorts of shenanigans don't happne because faction lock.

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I was thinking of going back to EP for a while so I'd have daytime fights... now I'm not so sure. It's the "let's guess how the faction pop will shift" game.

If you want good fights I’d steer clear of EP. Always pop locked compared to 1-2 bars for the other factions, doesn’t sound like fun to me.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You should be giving AD a 'shout out' for helping.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    please stop making these type of threads.
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <ignore>
    Edited by BRogueNZ on November 27, 2019 5:35AM
  • Bewdu
    Bewdu
    We all know that night capping wins the campaign. The cyrodiil campaigne is never "won". We are all pvp neckbeareds lets all just start a ticket for a new cyrodiil map!