The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[PC/NA] Looking to form group for dungeon story runs

Araneae6537
Araneae6537
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
New to dungeons? Or perhaps you’ve run through them countless times but have only the vaguest idea of whom you’re fighting and why?

I want to take a character I’ve not yet done any dungeons on and go through each dungeon, listening to all the dialogue, and I’m sure there are others who would enjoy the same. :) I’m on most evenings and would be glad to form a group to do a few a week or whatever works for everyone. All are welcome — no experience required! The only requirement is making sure no one feels rushed and can talk with NPCs to their satisfaction, open chests, etc. I can bring whatever role is needed.
  • RangerDelk
    RangerDelk
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Erin,
    Sounds like fun. Are you on NA or EU?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadlurry wrote: »
    Hi Erin,
    Sounds like fun. Are you on NA or EU?

Awesome! :) I’m primarily on PC NA.

I do also have a level 10 on PC EU but with the time difference, I would only be available rather late or on Saturdays.
  • RangerDelk
    RangerDelk
    Soul Shriven
    Cool deal. I'm only on NA server. I don't really have a set schedule. I'm in Alaska, and I tend to usually be on in the evenings in AK time, so I'm behind most everyone else. My in-game name is Christenakin.
    Edited by RangerDelk on October 30, 2019 1:52AM
  • grsshppr
    grsshppr
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Erin
    I would love this. Returning player (missed the last 4 years) but have a range of characters at varying levels. Main is a cp 170? That I just respeced to be a tank. I have done few dungeons and want to start and enjoy the story as we go. Add me please. I play for a couple of hours each evening
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds great! I will add you, @Cadlurry and @grsshppr and another person has added me in-game for story dungeons so I will check with them regarding their availability. I would like to start after this weekend when everyone’s available. :)
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @ErinM31
    @Cadlurry
    @grsshppr

Great idea! I too love to run dungeons in slow mode for the story. my in game name @Kallixenia Please add me if you like
    I completed all dungeon quests in storymode but would love to run most dlc dungeons for the story on my newer characters
    I'm usually on evenings Pacific time
  • Lg85bhc
    Lg85bhc
    Soul Shriven
    I'm new to ESO too. Only lv 27 dark elf Nightblade. Looking to join guild or people looking to do dungeons. I'm on PC/NA and on east coast time. Primarily available nights/weekends.
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Lg85bhc
    I can invite you to one of my social guilds if you like. Just let me know your in game @name or your character name
  • Lg85bhc
    Lg85bhc
    Soul Shriven
    @Lg85bhc
    I can invite you to one of my social guilds if you like. Just let me know your in game @name or your character name

Awesome! Thanks.
    Character name is Anduril Flame and in game name is @Lg85bhc
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Lg85bhc
    invite sent 😃
  • Lg85bhc
    Lg85bhc
    Soul Shriven
    @Lg85bhc
    invite sent 😃

Thank you!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lg85bhc

That sounds good to me! I was wondering whether it creating a guild might facilitate communication between everyone but I don’t know what all is involved in that...

Sorry I’ve been slow to get the ball rolling but very glad to see more people interested! :) I will send out friend requests and have a guild slot open too. My game @name is the same as here to make everything easier! ;)

I look forward to e plotting dungeons with you all soon! :smiley:
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @ErinM31
    The guild I mentioned is just a new player friendly social guild. There are a few guildies who like doing quests in dungeons but that is not a guild that focuses on storymode dungeon runs.
    I am a member of a discord group for people who like running dungeons for the story. I can invite you if you like and you can invite more people who like running dungeons for quest and story. I can share the link when I see you in game 😃
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cadlurry
    @grsshppr
    @Lg85bhc

Definitely join the Discord group! I need to contact those who have added me in game but not posted here as well.
    @DwellsInNorthwest is better at organizing these things than I am and I had a great time running dungeons with them last night — very friendly and helpful! :blush:

I have several characters whom I haven’t done any dungeons with yet and I’m happy to run dungeons more than once! I think posting on discord will make it easier to coordinate times between multiple people. :)
  • RangerDelk
    RangerDelk
    Soul Shriven
    What's the discord link/server/thing? I don't use discord much.
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Cadlurry
    Discord group makes it easier to organize dungeon runs. Especially with people who are not on your friends list.
    We usually don't use voice for storymode dungeon runs.
    Edited by DwellsInNorthwest on October 30, 2022 9:05PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope that more of you interested in slow story mode dungeon runs will join the Discord server! :smiley: Without all being in one guild, this is the easiest way to check who is available and get a group together. Runs can be planned or done spontaneously — whatever works for you and I and others are happy to take part in both! I ran one with @Cadlurry and another wonderfully helpful member of the Discord group last night!

In my opinion, this is the best way to get introduced to dungeoning, experience the story, don’t feel rushed, people happy to help when you need it! :blush:
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    Alright!
    I'll be happy to join storymode dungeon groups if I'm free. I prefer to run as healer but can do any role in normal dungeons
    Edited by DwellsInNorthwest on October 30, 2022 9:05PM