The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Take away the bgs penalty

Crucified4sin
Crucified4sin
✭✭✭
Until you fix the numerous issues with bgs you should disable the penalty for leaving the match..

I spent 10 minutes waiting to queue, another 10 minutes waiting for the round to start, (stuck on 0:00), was given no option but to quit the battlegrounds.. and now I'm penalized for it?

It is an absurd situation to be in.. imho
  • Czinczar
    Czinczar
    ✭✭✭
    yes and yes
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah its dumb. You can either wait in the BG doing nothing for 15 minutes for it to kick you, or leave and wait 20 minutes for penalty + queue time to get back in. Even then there's a good chance it just happens again.

Make the penalty kick in if a team has a score > 0.
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xWarbrain wrote: »

Make the penalty kick in if a team has a score > 0.

This!!!! Totally this!!!!
    Beautifully simple but it would be THE solution
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've played now probably about 2-3 hours on Xbox NA and got my second deserter penalty in a row after crashing on the starting platform, only one completed match so far, which worked very well whole match. I assume there's quite many players online now since I had horribad delay while crafting at Vivec, overall this isn't entertainment at all, but simply suffering once again. I only try to get the daily bg reward and bonus xp with all my 3 characters and get them in the top 100 land grab boards anymore, sounds quite easy task, but in reality it isn't so easily done in this current situation.