Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Group finder rekt? pc-eu

MyGTX
MyGTX
✭✭✭
Here we go again
like a zooooos
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that was fast
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was to be expected since at exactly 16:00, 11 minutes before your post the Undaunted Event started.
    Edited by L_Nici on November 14, 2019 3:22PM
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • KappaKid83
    KappaKid83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone going to be surprised with the Undaunted event completely stressing it to it's max that it fails completely, no, sorry EU has to deal with this, :frowning:
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Can we get a little more information, please? What exactly isn't working right?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do you mean 'rekt' isn't an official development term? :D
  • KageNin
    KageNin
    ✭✭✭
    All as planned.
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello,
    sry but i must :blush:
    It's new term: Zo$$eD = when you are hyped for something ... and you discover it's a crap!
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used the group finder and got a group - as a DD no less. But after leaving the group and porting to a guildie, I'm now stuck in a loading screen for the past 5 minutes.

And after getting through the loading screen, had to spam "join queue" to be able to queue for a new group.
    Edited by daemonios on November 14, 2019 3:39PM
  • Edenprime
    Edenprime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Accepting the queue didn't port us in and disconnected one member for spamming the accept button. Also stuck in a loading screen now. PC EU
    Guildmaster of the largest Finnish community for ESO (dragonborninc.fi), ESO-Hub contributor, co-leader of PC/EU's largest trading network, Occasional coordinator of Bethesda Nordic community events and a raider. Twitter Twitch | Youtube
  • Andreakos
    Andreakos
    ✭✭✭
    I am currently stuck on a loading screen trying to exit a dungeon...
  • Deohjo
    Deohjo
    ✭✭
    login potato down
  • Alentarlixia
    Alentarlixia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a little more information, please? What exactly isn't working right?

SSDE - Same *** different event.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I managed to did 1 run before game broke. But now I can't leave that engine room ><
  • CoronHR
    CoronHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just tried to port to FG1 to solo it and yep, stuck on load screen
    PC - EU - Steam client
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L7plIpB.gif

LFG section hamster got injured :wink:
    his cousin will replace him :hushed:
  • Bagatur
    Bagatur
    ✭✭✭
    Ready check doesnt go like 3-4 minutes, doesnt start "Formign group", notification for accepting doesnt go away as well, regarding all of us accepted, premade group. Now stuck in loading screen, after portign manually, 5-6 minutes already.
    Edited by Bagatur on November 14, 2019 3:36PM
  • Kertats
    Kertats
    ✭✭✭
    Here we go again endless loading screen pc eu
    Edited by Kertats on November 14, 2019 3:36PM
  • Andreakos
    Andreakos
    ✭✭✭
    But...why do it again when it happened the same thing last year ?
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/448458/undaunted-celebration-event-follow-up/p1
    Edited by Andreakos on November 14, 2019 3:37PM
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC-EU...…. haven't even got as far as the Dungeon finder BUT listing items for sale in traders is taking well over 2mins per item :(
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Managed to queue... Took me 1 min to succesfully exit queue (to change dungeon)... Now I cant queue again....

Biggest joke of a company ever.... Same issues in every single event for years....
    Edited by gatekeeper13 on November 14, 2019 3:38PM
  • Selen67
    Selen67
    The server burns again, that's why. Didn't take long from event start, did it?
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    I dont think its a group finder issue... seems server already... you know the same things as the last weeks
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
    #BuffSam
  • Decallom
    Decallom
    Managed to do one dungeon. Then made of mistake trying to switch alts; got stuck requesting character load and had to kill the process. Now can't even login to the character selection.
  • Fiktius
    Fiktius
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

The usual thing: Event began and things are starting to stop working at PC EU server.
    It's not group finder only which is acting weird way. After event began, guild stores also began painful to use:
    Takes long time before I manage to open actual store and searching time... wow!
    I also made a test and jumped into loading screen, tried to port from Eastmarch into Riften and said hello to eternal loading screen.
    Tho none of this is a surprise and was to be expected.
  • Aaxc
    Aaxc
    ✭✭✭
    Time to turn on the queues again B)
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Endless loading screen, endless can't log back in issues, at this point it's getting absolutely pathetic. Every single event on PC EU is ruined [removed bashing comment]. I am seriously reconsidering whether it's worth spending more time in this absolute wreck of a game any more.
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on November 14, 2019 3:51PM
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Exiting dungeon - loading screen - INFINITE
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It bugged out on my group, could not all load into a dungeon. So tried to log out of the game and log back in. Now I'm stuck forever in the logging in screen. sigh same old crap.

• Umbro100
    Umbro100
    ✭✭✭
    pc eu, did one dungeon with a friend, he tried to change character, got the endless loading screen / after 30 min I am still waiting for him to log in. contemplating to pick flowers for the rest of the night with this char, on the same map... if I don't dc !
  • PullaStormy
    PullaStormy
    ✭✭✭
    Was planning to participate to get the next berry but with these login issues and finder being even more broken than usual? Not a chance unless they actually fix them both for once.
    PC-EU - Roleplayer, Quester, Crafter, Furnisher - Fashion Scrolls - 1400+ CP