The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stonefist changed?

TheImperfect
TheImperfect
✭✭✭✭✭
I haven't played with my magicka dragonknight for quite some time now. I played today and stonefist seems different.

I seem to remember being able to knock enemies on their bums with it which amused me endlessly but it doesn't seem to happen any more. What happened and has anything else changed with magicka dragonknights?

The class is still a lot of fun to play but I did enjoy that a lot. Its a shame.

Best Answers

• Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stonefist:
    Reworked this ability to be a Stamina based “spammable” attack. It now deals Physical Damage with a reduced range of 15 meters, down from 28.
    Increased the damage by approximately 66%, but no longer deals double damage if the target was stunned.
    This ability no longer stuns the target outright, but instead applies a stack of “Stagger” to the enemy for 5 seconds. After 3 stacks, the enemy will be stunned by the next Stonefist cast at them, including from other Dragonknights. If the target was stunned, all stacks of Stagger are removed.
    Reduced the cost of this ability to 3443 from 4050.
    Updated the visual effects for this ability and the Stone Giant morph.
    Stone Giant (morph): This morph no longer grants Minor Resolve after casting, but instead enhances the “Stagger” mechanic where enemies affected take 45 extra damage from any attack, per stack. This effect cannot stack from multiple sources.
    Obsidian Shard (morph):
    This morph remains as a healer focused ability.
    Increased the healing by 3.3%, since it was missing rank up progression.
    This morph now deals Fire Damage instead of Magic Damage, and heals 2 friendly targets, up from 1.
    Answer ✓
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its a stamina spammable now.
    Answer ✓
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two words “Power Fantasy”.
    That’s what happened to the beloved poop fist.