The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Features I wish were a thing

Castiel_Silvermist
Castiel_Silvermist
✭✭✭
I seriously wish that we had a way to favorite pets, costumes, mounts, tattoos, hairstyles and such....so that they'd be at the top our lists in the collections window.
As well as a feature where if something is active, i.e. a tattoo or a costume, it would appear at the top of the list.

I'm kind of getting tired of hunting through all my collections for a costume or tattoo or hairstyle.

I wish we could also re-order our guild lists, much like we can do with our toons now.

What other features would you love to see?
GM of The Order of the Stars
PC: NA
Castiel Silvermist -- Stamblade DPS (AD) Wood elf
Valokiloren -- Templar healer (AD) Dark elf
Vidia -- Mag Sorc (AD) Breton

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cosmetic feature I want: Replace the guild tabard with an extra title slot where I can display any of my guilds. The tabard ruins too many pretty motifs.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cosmetic feature I want: Replace the guild tabard with an extra title slot where I can display any of my guilds. The tabard ruins too many pretty motifs.

I second this.

I'd love to represent my favorite guild, but I like to look cool while doing it.

And my favorite guild has the worst tabbard! 😮
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh ok, ty for the thread- my recent QoL wish-list:
    1. Trait materials and runes are mostly useless and cost nothing with exception of few ones like nirncrux, kuta, hakeijo, triune.. ZOS may consider adding new temporary enchantments which can be crafted from those useless runes and trait items. This enchantments may grant buffs or something else not provided by usual enchants, put into poison slots and with limited number of uses. This will create additional gold sink, build diversity etc.
    2. Update all PVE mobs and Cyro guards so they use same versions of abilities, which players use;
    3. Remove cc-immunity from elite mobs, it is really disheartening for any tank who likes to perfectly crowd control mobs, that those elite mobs can't be chained or stunned;
    4. Make PVE mobs follow same rules as PVP, in terms of cc-immunity. If you just break-free, you should be immune to hard cc and stagger for default duration.

According to points 2-4, I just wanna say that PVE does a very poor job in preparing players for PVP. Default PVE reaction to threats are hold block, avoid red circles, nuke - they are counter-productive and non-working in PVP in most cases.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish the game would function better.
  • craybest
    craybest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love more customization in eyecolor/haircolor/skin color in general, more hairstyles and facial hairstyles too.
    i wish we had a simple climate indicator among the map, just for aesthetic purposes too. more varied armor. most of it looks pretty much the same, give us capes, hoods, etc different shaped armor in general.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would love to See WEATHER CONTROL

Since we all have different weather and time of day it would be very immersive to control that at the players end

That is all I want for Xmas :D
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UNDERWATER CONTENT

*bats away people try to shut him up*

UNDERWATER CONTENT!!!! -insert pig sequel-
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why there is no Account Wide Achievements? that's literally THE 1ST FEATURE this game should had got at the launch of the achievements.
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    I would love to See WEATHER CONTROL

Since we all have different weather and time of day it would be very immersive to control that at the players end

That is all I want for Xmas :D

yeah sure, cant wait to turn on a snow storm in alik'r desert and a sandstorm in windhelm!
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second the improvement to customization. I see nick's of races with hair colors we can't have as player characters. Red haired Khajiit and black haired Altmer. Make hair dying a thing since I'm fairly certain it's feasible to do in the ES universe.

I also second favoriting collectibles so we don't have to scroll through possibly hundreds trying to find the exact one we want. I know we can search to filter out things but, this would be a quicker easier way to do it.

Also I mentioned in another topic about dungeons, gove us portals back to the beginning so we can walk out upon completing a dungeon and don't have to wait for the timer to kick us out or port out. Some dungeons have portals, but some don't and have no quick easy way back to the beginning. Some of us would like to be able to return to wherever we were before porting into the dungeon instead of porting somewhere else or ending up wherever the dungeon is located.
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to points 2-4, I just wanna say that PVE does a very poor job in preparing players for PVP. Default PVE reaction to threats are hold block, avoid red circles, nuke - they are counter-productive and non-working in PVP in most cases.
    Let's start with the fact that PvE mobs won't move out of perfectly avoidable AoEs...

Yeah, the PvE/PvP disparity is absolutely atrocious.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've started using quickslots for costumes I use most on each character. Works well enough.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not interested in cosmetic aspects but in a way to improve our in-game performance:

a) Templates or quick slots for gear setups.

b) Auto recharge weapons and auto repair gear, as long the player has the souls gems n repair kits in his/hers inventory.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Rexy18
    Rexy18
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2201-StyleandElegance.html not sure if it does pets but this might be of some use for you
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Housing Bag (similar to crafting bag) for ESO+ members.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why there is no Account Wide Achievements? that's literally THE 1ST FEATURE this game should had got at the launch of the achievements.

https://youtu.be/umDr0mPuyQc
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know a better. Searchbar into collections.
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A real auction system.
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A favorites system that allows for random selection would be pretty nice. I'm not sure how it would work, though.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On console:

1. Autohide cursor/HUD, or cursor/HUD toggle, + HUD size adjustment (for the minimalists)
    2. Grid inventory display (to reduce tedium)
    3. Vertical camera adjustments (so that mounts' legs aren't cut off)
    4. Contrast/gamma/color bias settings (for photosensitive people)
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Ecileh71
    Ecileh71
    ✭✭✭
    My two standard responses to this question are:
    1. An address book for the mail system
    2. A global search on guild merchandise (search all guilds at once, even if you have to travel to the trader location to buy)

But I would like to add:
    1. Some sort of scroll or potion or something that makes treasure chests highly visible for an hour (they are hard to see at night)
    2. Transmute crystals as sellable items to merchants OR via guilds (I have maxed them out and will never use them and i find destroying them one at a time annoying)
    3. A better bank interface/easier moving back and forth between guild bank, guild store, and my own bank. It drives me nuts to have to back out to get to my bank after accessing the guild store via a banker
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ecileh71 wrote: »
    Some sort of scroll or potion or something that makes treasure chests highly visible for an hour (they are hard to see at night)
    [/list]

I could see this easily being part of the Legerdemain skill line, sort of like the "keen eye" perk in crafting skill lines. I'm a little shocked this isn't a thing now that I think about it.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kel wrote: »

I second this.

I'd love to represent my favorite guild, but I like to look cool while doing it.

And my favorite guild has the worst tabbard! 😮

Easy soloution, Cloaks.
    DO IT ESO YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO :D
  • CiliPadi
    CiliPadi
    ✭✭✭✭
    A mini wayshrine in my house. Come on please. :P
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bosmer as a playable race.
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • nk125x
    nk125x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bug and lag free existance
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want bow heavy attack to be changed back to only firing the shot when you release the heavy attack trigger yourself.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Much better inventory options, alphabetical is dumb when it doesn't keep sets together.

The new sets have the set name first to make this less of an issue but the old sets do not so you have to go digging through your inventory if you want to swap sets.

I'd like multiple CP pages and a quick swap gear options so that I can just jump between PVP and PVE or even just different types of PVE. Like what if I want stealth sets for thieving then I want to jump into a trial with my guild... you what I mean.