The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Switching from pve to pvp

Ibibi
Ibibi
✭✭
Hey guys ,i used to play on pc and mostly pve content . I mainly played a siphon magblade khajiit. Im now on ps4 and want to focus more ob pvp.I havent played like a year.I know there have been changes regarding to races etc with the new patches and dlcs.Nerfed etc.Can someone give me advice what spec and whst race is good for only pvp etc?
Khajiit 4eva
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That depends heavily on how you play, your understanding of the game, how you want to play; zerg, solo, BG, cp/nonCp ect. PvP you definitely have more freedom to “play as you want”, and although there might be more than one way to skin a cat, there is always a more efficient way to skin it. Most classes with proper understanding can excel just as good as any other classes. Anyone who QQ just got outplayed. And that’s going to happen. Or they aren’t that good. I say whatever you do have fun doing it!