The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Premade Bg ques since current patch.

menetherinb16_ESO
Now before I even start as Im sure some solo hero will come in here, no I dont want to que up as 4 and stomp pugs, however since the patch today premade ques are absolutely disgusting, 20+ mins is just too much.

Why ZoS do you refuse to add seperate ques so premades will be matched with premades for actual enjoyable competitive bg's with that type of mindset. I enjoy the challenge of fighting other groups without having to partake in the running simulator that is cyro.

This game is an mmo, nobody should be punished for playing with others, period.
  • menetherinb16_ESO
    Also imagine queing 20 mins for half your team to get into a seperate bg.

You really are killing it Zos.
  • Asys
    Asys
    ✭✭✭✭
    when the boss only care about clown store........
    I need TP for my ***!