The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Custom Mushroom Cottage

chuck-18_ESO
chuck-18_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
My cottage was well-received by a few friends, so I thought I'd show it off here!

It's not elaborate, and certainly not perfect, but it's mine and I'm proud of it!
wa3alqzdhotf.jpg
chzx7ny8s91s.jpg
The walls are upside down Ancient Fig Trees.
3iz8lixb3yxt.jpg
The windows really make the place! They make the space feel so much more open.
ltz59zao8xyc.jpg
Bonus shot of my chickens!
jj70gxrvh2yz.jpg
And of my standing stones shrine/Sigil Stone podium!
ufxh6djeap7f.jpg

The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hell yeah, mushrooms are the best
    at a place nobody knows
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks awesome! Really nice job there!
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    excellent! are you on NA?
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am, but PS4 unfortunately, else I'd invite you over for a tour! Really glad you like it, though! :smile:
    Edited by chuck-18_ESO on November 8, 2019 6:09AM

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am, but PS4 unfortunately, else I'd invite you over for a tour! Really glad you like it, though! :smile:

Sweet I'm on ps4 NA so I'll have to come check it out sometime!
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ApostateHobo for sure! My PSN is Daedrologist; hit me up for a tour some night!

• sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    This looks really well done. Bravo!
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    so glad you shared!
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks great. Good job.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is unreal. Amazing style.
    So atmospheric. Really well done.
    Thank you for sharing
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it! :smiley: What was the main large mushroom that you used? Really creative use of the ancient fig trees and creates a fungal look a lot nicer than Tel Galen (although I’d still love to get that house)! Well done and thank you for sharing! :blush:
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lovely place @chuck-18_ESO ! The entryway and windows especially! Very unique design and use of space.. you’ve created such a magical mush”room”..❤️
    Edited by Delphinia on November 8, 2019 7:51PM
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did you use for walls? Looks like some kind of upside down trees, but I can't recognize actual furnishing item you used.
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all for the kind words! I'm really blown away by how well-received it's been! This was my first experiment with building as opposed to just decorating, so I was really nervous to start and even more nervous to share. You guys are the best!

@ErinM31 I used the "Netch Shield Platform" mushroom from Vivec City; it's shorter and has a wider cap than the Shield Tower mushroom.

@Konstant_Tel_Necris They're Ancient Fig trees. They're sadly only available from the Housing Editor (aside from the ones that come with the Glade). The stone walls are Murkmire Walls.

• Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah thanks I will check them there.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ❤ your idea of a free standing crow or raven ...i definately would purchase it as i am a huge blackbird fan.
  • Miaura
    Miaura
    ✭✭✭
    Very beautifull, looks perfect to me :D!
  • Anellium
    Anellium
    ✭✭
    Absolutely love this, such creative thinking!!!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @chuck-18_ESO Did you build your mushroom hut over the Exorcises Witches Coven? I was thinking so based on the doorway and portions of the wall but I’m not sure how you would have entirely hidden the roof as it seems like it would protrude out the top of the Netch shield mushroom if built there. 🤔
  • ZOS_Nith
    ZOS_Nith
    admin
    A mushroom with so much(room)! This is so creative! Thanks so much for sharing with us :)
    Staff Post
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the compliments, y'all! Absolutely thrilled with the response to my cottage! <3

@Araneae6537 I based the design off of the Exorcised Coven Cottage, but I built this in my Hunter's Glade. The door frame is all just Rough Stone Blocks!

• Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1This makes a better Telvanni mushroom house than the ingame ones! Nicely done!
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it!
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amazing! Awesome job!