The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aedra of Death (AoD) is an accomplished Vet Trial Guild looking for more Nontoxic Vet Trial members

xTarrant
xTarrant
We're a small group of dedicated vet trial runners looking for more dedicated members as we expand to run trials on more days.
We've completed vCraglorn, vMoL, vAS. We're currently working on vHM crag and vSS.

Qualified applicants should be
- Interested in game progression
- if DPS, capable of at least 50k on the Iron Atronarch trial dummy in trial gear
- Decent human beings

We look forward to meeting you. Please feel free to join through the guild finder, or send me mail in game @xTarrant
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Hello there, I left an in-game message for you. I am interested in growing with a team, with, as you say decent human beings. My mains are my healers, Breton Templar and Warden. I have cleared all vet trials, some HM's, and want to grow with a dedicated team to progress even more. In-game name is @ Baybaeckz, and maybe we can find a fit :)). Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for reading
  • xTarrant
    xTarrant
    We're still enrolling members. Please continue contacting me!!
  • xTarrant
    xTarrant
    Bump! We've had a great response from this. Still looking for members. Whether you're new, experienced, or just want to try something new please reach out!!!
  • MikeinVA4OTG
    MikeinVA4OTG
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining your guild. I have not run Vet Trials very often, mostly normal, and not many of those. However, I want to learn how to do them and improve my characters equipment and my rotation skills.
  • xTarrant
    xTarrant
    I am interested in joining your guild. I have not run Vet Trials very often, mostly normal, and not many of those. However, I want to learn how to do them and improve my characters equipment and my rotation skills.

That's great. Please send me a mail me in game. @xTarrant, or apply through the guild finder. I'll also PM you a link to our discord server.
  • carnage46
    carnage46
    What's the discord link?
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @xTarrant

What days/time do you run trials?
    Can any guild member join your open vet trials?
  • xTarrant
    xTarrant
    @xTarrant

What days/time do you run trials?
    Can any guild member join your open vet trials?

We run Mondays, and Fridays 10 PM EST

We're opening a new run at 8PM EST this Saturday 11/23.
    This run is specifically for people who haven't run vet trials before and want to get your feet wet. If you'd like to come I would encourage you to join soon.

Here's the Discord Link: https://discord.gg/qaANKdS

Anyone who can clear 50k on the trial dummy in trial gear is welcome to DPS. It's a soft minimum, and we'll work with you to help your gear/rotation get where they need to be

the most important thing is to be a decent person
    Edited by xTarrant on November 21, 2019 5:27PM
  • xTarrant
    xTarrant
    Hello! We're still looking for new members!

Just want to update on clears.
    We've now cleared vAS vSS vAA/SO HM, vMoL

We're working on vCR, and the vSS hardmodes
    Edited by xTarrant on January 2, 2020 7:39PM
  • xTarrant
    xTarrant
    Bump! We're now working on CR +1, and the SS Hardmodes.