The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Build guide for gf new to gaming

smashasaurus
My gf has recently taken an interest in playing games with me and we are currently looking to play eso, I already know roughly what class ill be shooting for, but she's looking for a support roll class that has some diversity, which I have no experience with(plus weve both been mia the past few dlc). Can anyone recommend a more current build guide or class guide I could suggest for her to follow?

Hopefully something we can adapt for both pve and pvp.
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first instinct was to suggest a 1 bar pet sorc build, because it has high survivability, with the pets able to deal damage &/or heal... Also when more experienced, magsorc can easily be changed into a more normal 2 bar heavy attack build that is easy to use, so there is progression there for someone very new to gaming.

But then I noticed you said she was looking to play as a support role... I would suggest for both PVE and PVP that tanking is probably not ideal for someone brand new to gaming. Healing will be more forgiving (although not "easy"). Tanking is not ideal for overland questing, and healing is not ideal for pvp (she will get focused on).
  • SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far as build guides go, it's hard to go wrong with Alcast's. He's got good information for starting gear and skills as well as end-game information. For a support role character, you might look at Magicka Templar.
  • smashasaurus
    I pulled up a few guides for her and she chose a warden, she liked the animal aspect and the support/heal opportunities. Thanks for the replies guys.