The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO GOLDEN VENDOR ITEMS – 2019/11/08

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What is offered this week?
The Golden vendor is a special vendor located in one of base camps for each faction in Cyrodiil that only appears on the weekend to sell monster sets that are obtained in the various group dungeons around Tamriel.
  1. Widowmaker Ring – Robust 250,000g / 500,000AP
  2. Gossamer Ring – Arcane 250,000g / 500,000AP
  3. Ring of the Trainee – Robust 150,000g / 300,000AP*
  4. Ring of the Trainee – Healthy 150,000g / 300,000AP*
  5. Ring of the Trainee – Arcane 150,000g / 300,000AP*
  6. Ring of the Green Pact – Healthy 150,000g / 300,000AP*
  7. Pirate Skeleton Shoulders – Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy) 100,000g / 200,000AP
  8. Malubeth the Scourger’s Shoulders– Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy) 100,000g / 200,000AP

*Tradeable

Items purchased with Alliance points are impenetrable.

Full history of golden vendor items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/

Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember the Widow Maker days? Pepperidge Farms remembers.
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, give me gold rings of worst stat based set in three variants :|
  • tyggerbob
    tyggerbob
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just about spit out my diet Dr Pepper when I saw those trainee set rings in gold.. Um.. someone doesn't get the concept, I think..
    LMAO
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tyggerbob wrote: »
    I just about spit out my diet Dr Pepper when I saw those trainee set rings in gold.. Um.. someone doesn't get the concept, I think..
    LMAO

There for, like, six minutes, Trainee was an amazing endgame set for tanks. Then the 5pc bonus got taken out at the knees.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    booooooo
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For good news or bad, thanks @BenevolentBowd for sharing!
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gossamer looks good for a pvp healer when we need people on the ram. But not gold jewelry good.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trainee might be getting changed in the future so worthwhile to have one of every set :)
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Gossamer looks good for a pvp healer when we need people on the ram. But not gold jewelry good.

Shockingly little is "gold jewelry good." Last time I remember seeing one in the Golden was Briar. Though, I've missed a few weekends in the last few months.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trainee might be getting changed in the future so worthwhile to have one of every set :)

Naw
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Would love to play through Murkmire, Elsweyr, and whatever the name is of the newest DLC, but I don't want to deal with inventory management yet. Love the storytelling, hate the amount of loot.
  • Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pirateskeleton! Great! And Thanks for sharing 😊
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta get me them Gold Trainee rings! :sweat_smile:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trainee isn't as great as it used to be, but it's still a good set. Better than Shacklebreaker in some situations.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reroll last weeks dice please. Your using the old ones again :|
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    grannas211 wrote: »

Remember the short-lived Trainee meta?
  • Nitron_Biohazard
    Gold trainee rings are clearly a BIS item please nerf.
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »

It is good for ballgroups and siegeing.
    It is good for aoe heavy fights is pve.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    robpr wrote: »
    grannas211 wrote: »

Remember the short-lived Trainee meta?

Remember when Jakarn's Machete was insanely valuable, because it wasn't in Training?
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    regime211 wrote: »

Naw

Agreed. It already was nerfed to *** because people used it in PvP. Knowing current combat dev team it'll be nerfed again because "new players use it".
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Load of rubbish again please put some good sets on been over a month now