The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

( on console ) Magic necro is impossible to get a parse done correctly

Somber97866
Somber97866
✭✭✭✭✭
They have totally ****ed up the magnecro on console!
I have videos of stopping everything and being on the opposite bar of magic siphon and it casting that ability on its own!
During the parse the animations are insane! It's showing animations for different spells while casting blastbones and casting magic siphon on its own!
I've tried resetting router and modem! I've tried other ppls houses ( bc mine are glitched out. When I place something it turns sideways!) and their test dummies.! I've cleared my cache and everything!
Also, my wardens bear is taking off balance instead of the iron atronach! How am I supposed to sustain if I'm trying a heavy attack rotation?
This is why I hate when they decide to make old content new again by nerfing ppl builds into oblivion! They never get it right and it takes months to get back in order. Then guess what!?! It's time to smash everything with a hammer to make it new again!
It's getting old real quick tbh!
  • blkjag
    blkjag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I gave up on my magcro. Clunky and not very fun to play
    Options
  • Somber97866
    Somber97866
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's terrible! Problem is I play endgame and they have to have at least three in the group and I'm one of them!
    I feel stretched thin tbh.
    Options
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ability firing on it's own isn't just with mag necro sadly.

I was playing stam sorc yesterday and my hurricane went off doing the daily pledge. (FG1)

Problem is that hurricane is on my back bar and I was on my front bar at the time...it went off on it's own. It just reapplied itself halfway through its duration. Been happening every now and then, sometimes even in town while my weapons are sheathed. Absolutely crazy ..

PS4(pro) NA.
    Options
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's the same as stam necro. Siphon does indeed cast itself at random times. I think I even saved a video where blastbones literally just stopped working in mid parse. I mean the skill completely blacked out to where I had to stop and reset the dummy.
    Options
  • Somber97866
    Somber97866
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why I hate sweeping changes. They never get them right and it takes MONTHS to get everything back working right!
    Then two weeks later........WAM.......sweeping meta change,lol! It's madness!
    Options