Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Southern Elsweyr..

GreenhaloX
GreenhaloX
✭✭✭✭✭
Compared to Northern Elsweyr and Rimmen, Senchal and Southern Elsweyr feel and look like a ghetto. Ha ha. Ehh, still a little bit better than Murkmire. Maybe, we need an event in Southern Elsweyr, so we can get a better feel for it.

You all did right with the overland dragons' upgrades, though. Kudos to ZOS and the devs. Before, we would be able to knock out a dragon with about 5 or 6 and no problem tanking. Now, just seeing players rezzing all around, left and right; even with 20+. When the dragon gets a beat on you and charges at you, it's like, holy shitt, help, run! Ha ha. You're practically fighting the dragon similarly to those in Sunspire. It's actually more entertaining fighting the overland dragons and seeing people/players drop like flies. Ha ha.

Now, can you guys do right and fix all the damn game crashes and blue screen crashes? Shitt, game's practically crashing every 15-30 minutes on cue. Fix the damn weapon under the feet thing too. Oh yeah, also reinstate the periodic max CP increase. I want to see our toon hit CP 1000. Who doesn't?! If not, you're lying!

Oh, by the way, why you dev folks break the sound to the Baandari Darven Spider mount? The new sound effect when it flaps its arms suck now. I like it better before. Change it back!
Edited by GreenhaloX on November 9, 2019 4:42PM
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea I wish everything khajiit didn't look faded, moldy, neglected. They do have carpenters and can paint don't they?
    Beta tester November 2013
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    Yea I wish everything khajiit didn't look faded, moldy, neglected. They do have carpenters and can paint don't they?

Unfortunately it is like that by the elder scrolls lore, so developers mostly had to do it like that or RP's and Lore guys would murder them.

Per Lore:
    Elsweyr is a region that lies on the southern coast of Tamriel, and is home to the feline Khajiit. It is divided into two major climates: savannahs, badlands and dry plains in the north, and fertile lands of jungle and rainforests in the south.

About the buildings:

The March Explored
    by Fenlil the Wayfarer

I will say this for the Khajiit, their architecture is wholly unique on the continent of Tamriel. The beauty of their temples is awe-inspiring to behold. The House of the Dance in Rawl'kha is a wonder.

It's a shame, then, that so many of their greatest monuments are decayed and ruined. So many fine places fallen to disrepair.
    It seems to be a the a theme across the face of Nirn, does it not reader? Beauty and splendor fallen into ruin over time …

Also, they suffered greatly from Knahaten Flu.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RefLiberty wrote: »

Unfortunately it is like that by the elder scrolls lore, so developers mostly had to do it like that or RP's and Lore guys would murder them.

Per Lore:
    Elsweyr is a region that lies on the southern coast of Tamriel, and is home to the feline Khajiit. It is divided into two major climates: savannahs, badlands and dry plains in the north, and fertile lands of jungle and rainforests in the south.

About the buildings:

The March Explored
    by Fenlil the Wayfarer

I will say this for the Khajiit, their architecture is wholly unique on the continent of Tamriel. The beauty of their temples is awe-inspiring to behold. The House of the Dance in Rawl'kha is a wonder.

It's a shame, then, that so many of their greatest monuments are decayed and ruined. So many fine places fallen to disrepair.
    It seems to be a the a theme across the face of Nirn, does it not reader? Beauty and splendor fallen into ruin over time …

Interesting information. Appreciate it. Knowing some bits about the lore does make ESO a bit more than just a video game and watching my female toons' behinds wiggle while prancing around throughout Tamriel. Ha ha
  • Malprave
    Malprave
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the most artistically inspired zone yet imo. Love it. I’d like a fix to the weapon at your feet thing too though. I could get rid of the Clutch addon then.
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did really like the run down look of the zone it had the feeling of a place hit hard by events of the past and as far as structures being rundown remember to a society of cats all wooden buildings and pillars are scratching posts.
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love it. Think it is beautiful, and that the stories/quests are bloody excellent! Thoroughly enjoying myself.

(Sorry)
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the region was supposed to look run-down because of the effects of the relatively recent plague. Either way I actually like that look
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's cool. Nothing wrong with some of you all liking it. Even the ugliest dog in the world needs loving too. :D Just like the saying goes, "Another man's trash can be another man's treasure."
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    During our travels through Reaper's March and Northern Elsweys we were constantly told that Senchal and Southern Elsweyr suffered greatly from a terible plague that took a lot of victims. A lot of lore books tell this. So Southern Elsweyr looks just as it should. It is a lore.
    Edited by myskyrim26 on November 10, 2019 2:28PM
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GreenhaloX wrote: »
    RefLiberty wrote: »

Per Lore:

About the buildings:

The March Explored
    by Fenlil the Wayfarer

Interesting information. Appreciate it. Knowing some bits about the lore does make ESO a bit more than just a video game and watching my female toons' behinds wiggle while prancing around throughout Tamriel. Ha ha

I like watching my female toons’ behinds wiggle while they prance around Tamriel tho!
    Edited by JumpmanLane on November 10, 2019 10:29PM
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yes that's the issue...not the fact that we got Elsweyr split into 2 aka Anequina and Pellitine and sold as 2 different things...while having a gap between them cuz reasons...and we are missing the most impurrtant part of elsweyr... THE DAMN DESERT!???? all in all I consider the quests and story in southern elsweyr superior to north one which is wrong...I still wish due to forced choices to burn Khamira at the stake(since u know we have choices pushed upon ourselves instead of having us multiple options that make sense and are more logic?) not even gonna speak about the timelines and how come that Elsweyr as a whole seems to be living in a time bauble...cuz other than that I cant explain how do the events take place later while the rest of the world is influenced by things that already happened in Elsweyr...so yeah time bauble.