Maintenance for the week of January 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 25
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 26, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 26, 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance– January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
Engulfing Flames - Can & Should A Dragonknight Tank Try To Get To the Full Value?
In this video we review the final Dragonhold PTS changes done to Engulfing Flames (how the scaling works with both Spell Damage and now Max Magicka) and if a PvE Dragonknight tank can/should try to get the full Engulfing Flames debuff value.
Within the context of certain Trials and most dungeon content available in The Elder Scrolls Online, I believe that a PvE Dragonknight tank should try to get the full debuff value of Engulfing Flames IF applicable.
There's a variety of factors that will determine whether you should run it within different contexts as different tank positions for PvE.