The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scalebreaker COLLECTORS Edition?

Dusk_Coven
Dusk_Coven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Argh what happened to this item? It's vanished from the Crown Store! @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's a new dlc out. The collector's editions always last a quarter. It may return someday but now it's gone, and it's been in the store for a couple of months.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    There's a new dlc out. The collector's editions always last a quarter. It may return someday but now it's gone, and it's been in the store for a couple of months.

Yes well the person I wanted to give it to wasn't online during that time.
    And ESO+ isn't gonna cover the Collector's Edition goodies I'm sure.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »

Yes well the person I wanted to give it to wasn't online during that time.
    And ESO+ isn't gonna cover the Collector's Edition goodies I'm sure.

Try writing the support and politely explain your problem. Remember to answer to the initial automated message.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I do wish they'd at least acknowledge removal of DLC collector's editions in the CS Showcase. Or, better yet, put a countdown timer on it.

But, yes, it has been a pattern that the previous DLC's Collector's Edition gets silently removed from the CS when a new DLC launches. But I think they should put a timer on it. You'd think that would generate a few sales from players who've been on the fence about getting it or just putting it off until later, and then they aren't able to get it any more.

I think the mount/pet are still in the store, but gifting those plus the DLC is, obviously, more expensive. Or, if they have ESO+ then you could still gift them the mount/pet.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Try writing the support and politely explain your problem. Remember to answer to the initial automated message.
    I'm hoping it'll show up again in the other dragon-killing event later this year when both DLCs are featured. According to the initial notes you get one of your daily tickets from killing dragons in one of the dungeons in those two DLCs.
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    But, yes, it has been a pattern that the previous DLC's Collector's Edition gets silently removed from the CS when a new DLC launches.
    But Morrowind and Summerset upgrade-to-Collectors are in the "Upgrades" Crown Store section. Seems like inconsistency to me but I haven't watched the store too closely to be honest.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on October 22, 2019 9:28PM
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    I'm hoping it'll show up again in the other dragon-killing event later this year when both DLCs are featured. According to the initial notes you get one of your daily tickets from killing dragons in one of the dungeons in those two DLCs.
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    But, yes, it has been a pattern that the previous DLC's Collector's Edition gets silently removed from the CS when a new DLC launches.
    But Morrowind and Summerset upgrade-to-Collectors are in the "Upgrades" Crown Store section. Seems like inconsistency to me but I haven't watched the store too closely to be honest.

Morrowind and Summerset are chapters, they are bought outside of crown store in retail, with or without CE items. Then, after a year when the next chapter comes out the previous chapter is carved out and sold in crown store so you have to buy zone, class and CE goodies seperately. Collector's editions for dlc's are a different deal. They are only sold during initial release and on eventual anniversary events and their goodies are never sold as a seperate pack, although you can usually buy mount and pet seperately. And dungeons dlcs are even less likely to have their CE editions return, since they don't really get events. I doubt that this pack will return this year but be my guest and wait. ;)
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • DarkMasterJMK
    DarkMasterJMK
    ✭✭✭

It's a dungeon DLC, so the collector's edition for it is gone forever, at least for now.

The mount and pet are still currently available for the next 3 days, however.