The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

BG issue (EU-PC)

Woodoochill
Woodoochill
✭✭✭
First of all its better to start new thread for this single issue as described later why...

In last couple of days I have been trying to log BG. 3/4 games gets stucked on loading screen and 4th one is a coin toss between "waiting for players" which results in bug and everyone has to leave with 15min BG CD or a game where my team has 3 ppl agains two full teams (I know this one is just my bad luck but still).

Now comparison to DF... in just one evening I have managed to log 4 or 5 random vet dungeons as dd and not a single one of them failed in loading screen. I would even like to say that all of these groups were perfect since we managed to run all dungeons on speed, hm and even death challenge (except one where I wasnt paying enough attention to last boss in Blessed Crucible)

I would like this thread to serve as both bug report(for issue above) and place, where other players can sign under exactly same issue, so the developers can pin point and fix bug in activity finder for BG, since dungeons has no problems.
Edited by Woodoochill on November 7, 2019 4:29PM
This discussion has been closed.