Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

can we get backpacks / packs / satchels (we have seen them on some outfits)

Wing
Wing
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I know why we don't get cloaks, and I really don't care about them to be honest.

however a few outfits as of now have had various packs included on them and im hopeful for stand alone variants in a new cosmetic slot in the future. as having a pack is a very classic adventuring tool / look that I would love to have access too. obviously some alternate rigging of weapons / shields might have to take place.
ESO player since beta.
full time subscriber.
PC NA
( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
DK one trick
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    obviously some alternate rigging of weapons / shields might have to take place.

And this is why backpacks are only on costumes.

I would love to be able to hide weapons/shields when not in use. So tired of designing all outfits for my tank around the few shields that don't clip her head. But people have been asking for hide weapons/shield for years and it still hasn't happened. So, would be nice, but don't expect much.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's actually a costume coming this month with a backpack that, when equipped with a shield, the shield will be hidden when you sheath weapons.

It can be done.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No