Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

R.I.P. PC EU

• elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, we're aware as well and looking into things.

I recommend Always on DB Cluster. New technology, just came out today.
    Edited by elfantasmo on November 6, 2019 1:21PM
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got booted from game for no reason
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, a message has to be sent.
  • biishopb16_ESO
    @ZOS_SarahHecker 103 : can't get information from server
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57193

"The Free Play Event kicks off this Wednesday, November 6 at 10:00AM EST, and it will run until Wednesday, November 13 at 10:00AM EST."

3f9dwo.jpg
    TZvfv9D.jpg
    giphy.gif
    :disappointed:

Edit: Btw. I have just noticed, the free week has not event started (1,5h for that) and EU server is already down...
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on November 6, 2019 1:21PM
  • Azaharys
    Azaharys
    ✭✭
    Hey all, is there a specific error message you are receiving?

I'm getting error 103, failed to obtain server connection information.
  • ThorinOakenshield86
    And heeeeeeeeeeere we go again! Not even prime time. Not free play event started. Just came back from work, logged on to do my tickets and.….hope I can do them today! Pathetic.... But yes, make free event! Get inside more people who don't know what trash you really are, while losing players bcs u can't do *** for this server. Is that your.....plan?
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    we probably getting 103 now cause they decided to reboot stuff; - )
  • horizonxael
    horizonxael
    ✭✭
    I go to *** and I find myself with infinite loading, at this point I ask for compensation for a thing paid and played in half
  • HansK
    HansK
    ✭✭✭
    Also error103 (4:5:267:0)
  • biishopb16_ESO
    "Logging in" ... for the last 10 minutes. Is this a new event?

Yes, it's time for an IRL new event
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know it's a problem when it has it's own dedicated thread.
  • OutoftheInkwell
    OutoftheInkwell
    Soul Shriven

Greetings,

It's "Requesting character load..." for me for me for 5 minutes and then it kicks you back to login screen saying that "There is an error occurred, try again later." or something similar without specific error code.

Regards.
  • Baumlaus
    Baumlaus
    ✭✭✭
    Servers can't even handle low pop pvp load....let's add a free to play week into that mess

and @ZOS_SarahHecker
    Everything from:
    Login timeout
    Character already logged in
    Error 103
    Failed to obtain internet connection
    Unchained Animals - EU - @Baumlaus
  • QuantumPrincess
    QuantumPrincess
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_SarahHecker
    Error 103 ( 4:5:267:0) Failed to obtain server connection information.

Tick Tock Tormentor
    Immortal Redeemer
    Gryphon Heart

• Lady_Linux
    Lady_Linux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An error has occured, please wait a few minutes and try logging in again. is the error i just got.

I was in Vvardenfell doing crafting dailies and was booted and character loading screen is as far as i can get
    I simply must protest. There are no Penguin avatars for me to use in the forums.

BTW, I use arch too
  • despotak
    despotak
    Soul Shriven
  • llande
    llande
    ✭✭✭
    First "Requesting account information" for minutes. Now Error 103 every time I try to log in. Please fix it.
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ported ingame, unending loading screen, dropped out, tried to log back in: Error 103... >.>
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the replies everyone. We are looking into it and will continue to update this thread when we have more information.
    Staff Post
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same for PS4. Seems it's not letting me switch server. Started in PS4 EU, then logged off and try to switch to NA, but it's sticking with EU. Am able to log back into EU, though, but not NA server currently. Sigh..
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭

4GG2egF.png
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • rstas
    rstas
    ✭✭
    Can we have 1 week, just one, (even let make it cost crowns….) when all main content of this game will work?
    -BG still broken, even u get faster in, after few seconds all team gets loading screen and game moves u to another bg with 20 min penalty...it happened to my team several time this week
    -Dungeon que same thinkg, and still 20-30 min waiting for join (whatever my team nr is 1/2/3)
    -wa are paying reall $ not fake one, deliver your service on proper level,
    -no we dont have any more patient
    Clodth, Stamina Dragon Knight, Werewolf
  • Veles
    Veles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I missed something in the terms of service, and they should not start the server at all? Or the game’s service has fallen so much that it goes beyond any limits.
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    server died- auto logged out - cant log in again
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OVER 1 thousand replies to this forum post and almost 60K views.

Is this not enough of a warning about this crappy server performance?
  • Yoku
    Yoku
    ✭✭✭

g5d1lgj.png
  • Lady_Linux
    Lady_Linux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An unexpected error has occurred. Please contact the help desk blah blah blah
    I simply must protest. There are no Penguin avatars for me to use in the forums.

BTW, I use arch too
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry!

As we well know (after being told by ZOS) it's only a very small group of people who have problems logging in/crashing/loading screens. The vast majority of the game can still login once a month for 30 minutes and spend 10k crowns on a funny beard.

It must be because you have PC Hardware from unknown brands such as Intel, AMD or NVIDIA which ESO isn't optimized for. Try to use more mainstream companies when building your PC!!

Also, using one of the top 5 internet provider companies in your country is part of the problem. There's only 1 internet company on earth that provides a Valid Internet Connection for ESO Servers. This is active once a year in a cave under the arctic ocean on a Tuesday in February at quarter past 4. Why aren't you using this?!

Finally, it's the software on your computer. Daring to use Steam? It's Steam. Trying to use a web browser? Uninstall it. Windows 10?! Revert to Windows 3.1 and try again.

How can Zenimax be the problem, they never do anything wrong!

EcstaticHilariousBarb-size_restricted.gif

• BackAndAngry
    BackAndAngry
    ✭✭✭
    Moar events back to back pls
    Free stuff is life!
    PSA - Crown items paid for cash have a chance to soon be obtainable in game for free
    Not my quote "It took a while to sink in that we’re killing it right now..."
    Dragonhold - "...updated Activity Finder for dungeons and Battlegrounds, and also focuses heavily on the first part of the performance improvements for ESO..." ^^
This discussion has been closed.