The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO - Bow Gank Video | Garbage Day II

Dr_Ganknstein
Dr_Ganknstein
✭✭✭✭✭
Been busy playing my necro and warden but after watching the SNL Joker parody about Oscar the Grouch I just had to add that in there, lol.
Also I don't always gank lowbies, I just don't clip the times I leave them alone. If I think someone is new or questing or even playing something niche, I will probably leave them be or even help them out. Anyway, hope you guys like this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Rw1Rapfx4&lc=z233dhfbvvyghpg02acdp43a0vcqfftqlp5rmg400btw03c010c
Edited by Dr_Ganknstein on October 30, 2019 6:43PM
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love how I always get a thumbs down after posting a link here. Stay salty my friends haha.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Icky wrote: »
    Love how I always get a thumbs down after posting a link here. Stay salty my friends haha.

Because that simply not impressive, and even boring to watch.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »

Haters gonna hate
  • Rahar
    Rahar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Content is content, and the video editing at the beginning made the whole thing worth it. Keep em coming
    NeRf MaGsOrC
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That SNL skit made me laugh so hard. Had to add it in there lol. It fits perfectly.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Found the downvoter
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kel wrote: »

Found the downvoter

Victim of excessive ganking no doubt.
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1:51 mark :'(
  • Bdawwg
    Bdawwg
    ✭✭✭
    How are you getting the movement speed on Stam nb?
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bdawwg wrote: »
    How are you getting the movement speed on Stam nb?

Went with the magica morph instead of surprise attack just for the speed.
    Edited by Dr_Ganknstein on November 2, 2019 8:44PM
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Found the downvoter

Honestly, i cant even remember the last time i got ganked.
    I just think that spamming one button, from sneak on un-aware enemy, or lowbies is not impressive at all, and i rather spend my time staring at the wall than looking at this kind of gameplay.

If your willing to publish your gameplay, or w/e, you gotta expect that not everyone will be amazed by it.
    You can say what you want, for me its seems like a gameplay that any AI can do.
    Edited by amir412 on November 3, 2019 8:37AM
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• kitty79
    kitty79
    ✭✭✭✭
    snipe not dead <3
    snipe forever ^_^
    -maîtresse de pêche
    -héroïne de Tamriel
    -sauveuse de Nirn
    -grande maîtresse artisane
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Found the downvoter

Honestly, i cant even remember the last time i got ganked.
    I just think that spamming one button, from sneak on un-aware enemy, or lowbies is not impressive at all, and i rather spend my time staring at the wall than looking at this kind of gameplay.

If your willing to publish your gameplay, or w/e, you gotta expect that not everyone will be amazed by it.
    You can say what you want, for me its seems like a gameplay that any AI can do.

One button? Look at it this way, we are out there in all divines and no heals on our hot bars squishy af. It's about being sneaky... like an assassin.
    Edited by Dr_Ganknstein on November 3, 2019 1:47PM
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fun👍
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see it works sometimes and you enjoy it, but it's not my cup of tea eventhough I play magblade. Sorry but not impressed, it would be more entertaining for me if you would show us how you gank AND evade, or ganking whole group. Nobody expects from you to brawl but I've seen nothing extraordinary in this vid, maybe except of funny inserts.

When I watch a PvP vid I want to see something outstanding, something that will make me think "Darn, this guy has some serious skills!". None of that happened, and it's not because it's a bow gank vid, it's because you have shown us nothing special.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Good to see it works sometimes and you enjoy it, but it's not my cup of tea eventhough I play magblade. Sorry but not impressed, it would be more entertaining for me if you would show us how you gank AND evade, or ganking whole group. Nobody expects from you to brawl but I've seen nothing extraordinary in this vid, maybe except of funny inserts.

When I watch a PvP vid I want to see something outstanding, something that will make me think "Darn, this guy has some serious skills!". None of that happened, and it's not because it's a bow gank vid, it's because you have shown us nothing special.

You dont need serious skills to have fun. I love making the inserts to try and make people laugh. I'd rather be good at that then eso honestly. A lot of what you dont see in the clips is the preparation or the waiting for buffs/shields to fade. I'll watch how often someone applies those buffs and try to time my shots for the right moment. I do agree though, it's something I thought about, showing the evading and all that but I try to make my videos short. I'm going to start uploading longer gagameplay footage in the future.
    Edited by Dr_Ganknstein on November 5, 2019 1:23PM
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »

You dont need serious skills to have fun. I live making the inserts to try and make people laugh. I'd rather be good at that then eso honestly. A lot of what you dont see in the clips is the preparation or the waiting for buffs/shields to fade. I'll watch how often someone applies those buffs and try to time my shots for the right moment. I do agree though, it's something I thought about, showing the evading and all that but I try to make my videos short. I'm going to start uploading longer gagameplay footage in the future.

That would be awesome! I believe you have seen video I linked below. It's one of the most hilarious vids I have ever seen in ESO and also it shows skill of this player. It's unedited 11min video, pretty impresive thing. Ofcourse you have your own style, but show it to us! Show us your humor, your skills and your light approach to PvP and I will be the first one to watch every vid of yours! Best regards!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1BxRNHVGpk
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge